How many players in the world have done ALL POE achievements?

I'm guessing <10. I'd love to see an achievement for that (I.e. HyperMaster -- Done all other achievements).

Would love to see num players that have completed all achievements, how many have done all but 1, all but 2, etc.

I've seen the steam charts that show that multiple difficult achievements have only .1% achievement, but would love to know how many all achievement masters exist in the POE universe!

Throw us data/statistics lovers this bone of information for the holidays, POE Gods!
Last edited by Marmeduke on Dec 7, 2014, 12:00:10 PM
I think is much more than 10. Which are the hardest ones?

Edit: I currently have 44/66, but could easily get some more:

3 totems: I just need to buy a soul mantle, already have a char with ancestral bond.
All quests: I'm missing one but not sure which :D.
4 keystones: Just a respec for the achievement.
White socket: Spam a few vaal orbs.
Vaal temple map: I already have 78 maps, so again spam some vaal orbs.
I'm also missing 3 achievements of kill dominus (ranger templar and witch).

I already have some of what someone could considered to be hard: Chance a unique, 6 link and clear apex. The hardest for me to get would be get to lvl 90 in hardcore.
Last edited by ddg314 on Dec 7, 2014, 1:26:38 PM
"
ddg314 wrote:
I think is much more than 10. Which are the hardest ones?

probly getting unique in twilight strand normal;
hitting 90 in hc league (its hard if you are solo and/or self found);
dream within a dream (notice the reference to Edgar Alan Poe's novel (Path of Exile - PoE));
getting "all ears" is tricky;
and for some its full clear apex
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
Last edited by dealer13 on Dec 7, 2014, 1:28:26 PM
"
dealer13 wrote:

probly getting unique in twilight strand normal;

Yeah, that's a pretty hard one.

"
dealer13 wrote:

dream within a dream (notice the reference to Edgar Alan Poe's novel (Path of Exile - PoE))

That's not that hard IMO, I got it multiple times, run some uniques maps in full party and you'll get it, it doesn't need to be allocated to you.

The all ears one there's probably a guide somewhere. (EDIT: Here's one, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqhAF_tCmlPtdDZwREQ4ZldSYTRkN2toVWlpOGduUGc&usp=sharing#gid=0). Boring though...
Last edited by ddg314 on Dec 7, 2014, 1:33:18 PM
"Beginner's Luck" - the unique on Twilight Strand - can be done with some dedicated farming. Just don't enter Lioneye's Watch after killing Hillock but log out to the character screen. You can then either wait for the instance to reset or rotate several characters. I was in no hurry so I did a run at the start and at the end of a PoE session. Farmed a char to lvl 8 but eventually Hillock was kind enough to grant me the achievement :-D
I miss like 5.

The PvP ones (Cutthroat, Capture the Flag) , the 6L one (I'm over 3k fusings deep :( result : 30+ 5Ls but no 6Ls) and the lore ones (All Ears, No Stone Unturned) which are actually surprisingly hard. I tried All Ears once semi-seriously and ended up with 171/190.
"
ddg314 wrote:
The all ears one there's probably a guide somewhere. (EDIT: Here's one, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqhAF_tCmlPtdDZwREQ4ZldSYTRkN2toVWlpOGduUGc&usp=sharing#gid=0). Boring though...

that guide is incomplete. i followed it thoroughly when i was lvling my discharger since she fell perfectly for that thing (life, then attack speed, then max power charge (which i redid two times: one for respec and then again to revert)) and decided to do it just for lols (im not an achievement hunter, idc about them but this time it was just for sport). and by the end of a3m i was missing the last one. and i had only imperial gardens left (i did both side quests dialogues on normal in there) which had me confused. luckily i found out what it was (but hell, i dont remember it now lol). i knew two more people to whom this exactly same thing happened too
"
dealer13 wrote:
"
ddg314 wrote:

that guide is incomplete. i followed it thoroughly when i was lvling my discharger since she fell perfectly for that thing (life, then attack speed, then max power charge (which i redid two times: one for respec and then again to revert)) and decided to do it just for lols (im not an achievement hunter, idc about them but this time it was just for sport). and by the end of a3m i was missing the last one. and i had only imperial gardens left (i did both side quests dialogues on normal in there) which had me confused. luckily i found out what it was (but hell, i dont remember it now lol). i knew two more people to whom this exactly same thing happened too

But it's doable following that guide? Just that you have to get something on top of it?
"
Grughal wrote:

But it's doable following that guide? Just that you have to get something on top of it?

yh its pretty good in overall. the last dialogue i was missing i found it in a3m - not in other acts but it was quite a while ago so dont remember now where was it exactly. there may be an issue with what items you give first to Lady Dialla but again im not sure, it was like 4-5 months ago
HC 90 is probably the hardest.

The rest need persistence or grinding or a guide to follow.

Outside of the HC ones, I'm missing the 2 x PvP ones + all ears + chance orb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info