I need inspiration for my Torment builds

Hello, I'm brainstorming now to try to figure out what kind of build I'm going to do when Torment League is opened.

Here's what I'm thinking:
-Summon Raging Spirits SCION
-Skeleton OR Zombie Summoning TEMPLAR
-Spark (Spiders) Witch

Any ideas? So far I have been thinking about what would be FUN but I'd really like to try something wonky, too. Something a bit original.
Spark is insanely strong, people just haven't realize it yet. You don't even need crit to wreck evertying with Spark. I'm playing a straightforward Spark build, but I'm sure you can do some wonky stuff if you want to. Flat damage scales really well with spark, so you could try to build around Apep's Rage or something like that. You could also go for an insane amount of Projectile Speed and kill everything 3 screens away from you. I'm sure there are more things you can do with Spark.
Last edited by Reizoko on Dec 7, 2014, 7:56:26 AM
Skill echo, forking, GMP, projectile speed, added lightning damage as the support gems... thoughts?
You forgot Lightning Penetration. I also prefer Pierce (+Piercing Shots), that way you don't lose 30% damage and every Spark is theoretically able to hit an infinite amount of targets.

My links: Spell Echo, Lightning Pen, Pierce, GMP, (Faster Casting or Added Lightning Damage)
i have been thinking about a summoner with 2 colossal bonestalkers spectres , 3 zombies with montreguls and skeles.All with melee splash multistrike minion life and skeles with an additional spell echo and minion damage in place of minion life.Haste hatred purity of elements/purities of fire and light and minion instability with arc ee.It would be glorious if you could find a way to make the bonestalkers survive as montreguls should be enough for the zombies and kinda solves the problem of them all being in melee range , the bonestalkers have quite a bit of attack range.It could truly be glorious and pretty original .
"
Reizoko wrote:
Spark is insanely strong, people just haven't realize it yet. You don't even need crit to wreck evertying with Spark. I'm playing a straightforward Spark build, but I'm sure you can do some wonky stuff if you want to. Flat damage scales really well with spark, so you could try to build around Apep's Rage or something like that. You could also go for an insane amount of Projectile Speed and kill everything 3 screens away from you. I'm sure there are more things you can do with Spark.

100% pierce chance, high proj speed, duration nodes, high cast speed. All ya need to replicate the days of old.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Dec 7, 2014, 9:32:04 AM
"
Wooser69 wrote:
"
Reizoko wrote:

100% pierce chance, high proj speed, duration nodes, high cast speed. All ya need to replicate the days of old.

You don't need high projectiles speed and duration nodes are absolutely unneccessary to make Spark work. It's nice to have them, but you can do just fine without them.
There was no Spell Echo in the 'old days'. Spell Echo makes a whole lot of a difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info