My attempt at remaking the WoE-BoR

You have the required items. People in new leagues won't. And the new leagues are where this build is most important, for farming atziri.

Since the loss in block is too much, along with maybe dps as well, as well as other changes like the additional rarity of bringer of rain, this build us no longer relevant for the majority of the population. With such low block, even acrobatics is purely better and more efficient.

If you want to continue with this build then feel free to use one of the skill trees I have posted in this thread or make your own.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
You have the required items. People in new leagues won't. And the new leagues are where this build is most important, for farming atziri.

Since the loss in block is too much, along with maybe dps as well, as well as other changes like the additional rarity of bringer of rain, this build us no longer relevant for the majority of the population. With such low block, even acrobatics is purely better and more efficient.

If you want to continue with this build then feel free to use one of the skill trees I have posted in this thread or make your own.

I totally agree with you, that's why I stated that it may be viable for those who already have the items needed. Ofc for new players it is not an option, but for those who will continue to play standard and like the concept of the build (like myself) it may still be viable.
True enough.

Deadpeng tends to be a bit pessimistic in his posts.

This is a buff
Oh ok! I just realized. They are making our BOR and WOE legacy, not the same fate as acuity. Now BOR is a double legacy just like rainbowstrides.

Well Etherfire I noticed your woe bor build is a bit different from mine, I remember you told me that you do not use acrobatics even for 1.2? However do you not find that without acrobatics your defenses can be quite low? The 75% physical and spell block just isnt enough for me sometimes for a build with only 5.2K hp. Anyway here is my WOE BOR build which I ran for the entire past 4 months. It was very safe to play and gave me a decent 40K DPS despite a poorly rolled WOE.

Have a look before update destroys it

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAnEDhwSzBbUJWBRNFFIVIBjbGjgbrR3KIuIj9iftKNsqTSzpMHEwfDGeMok0kzWSNe86QjrtPC0_J0d-Sn1KyEt4TZJN404qTjJRR1b6V-JZ81n-W69csGNwZU1l8GegbBZttG5pbqpwcnKpdU582X11gUGDvYTZhxmHdo19jb-QCpBVmSuiAKOKplemjaeEqWisqrXytkG3Pr2BvqfAGsGLxLjE9sau037T_NQj1fjYvdun3Q3dqN3n3-_lveaI7DjuDu967-PwH_ZV_Ev8xf4K_o_-ug==
I found max block to be quite enough. This combined with the fact that I used cyclone, which is awesome for defences due to constant motion, kept me from dying.

This is a buff
Ah cyclone, no wonder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info