Question on mana regen

How much is needed from tree to run at least 20/20 arctic armor without EB??
Dont think, it is possible from tree only.
Lets say u have 2k mana(35 mana reg) + lvl 20 clarity(24,7 reg) = 59,7 total.
Lvl 20 AA needs 229,7 reg = 385%
This means, u wold need 285% inc mana reg from tree. I count 235% all around in upper tree part (all templar, scion, witch and shadow + in between nodes).
Plz do correct me, if i'm wrong.
there is about 30% from ammy built in, then a mod for far more than that on accessories and caster related items.
Perhaps something like this? i used this for my EB MoM srs.

Altho i use EB anyway for the bigger mana pool. The regen with it is just a nice bonus.
In other words, stack mana regen gear + some passives.
You can get about 275% mana regen from the tree.
You would need to overdo it with other gear. I'd assume you might want to go MoM with Cloak of Defiance.

Would also recommend Atziri's Foible and/or Parandus Signet Ring.
Also just because you get 250-275% mana regen, that doesn't mean anything unless you have base mana to work with. Try to get 50+ from gear jewelry if you can. You can also get about 100-150% maximum mana from tree.

You'd have to spec into it a lot, but it's possible.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on Dec 7, 2014, 4:04:23 PM
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMARKuPpoIQ37BVrhslS67pAt-KbRnZW2pDwFQI9D1fUlOX9JeVXyrr5AQHTLNVxoPbYeJVS4w2UEItRxzcDY1sCyL0Fr8mlcgU9W9qjLDYotkqU2KVsnC0DJMn6-4o-lfJDXzqutH9p5S4kzwFn9_AZkVHMtHvfJBVJy_sOIKbmjuj8lorwxNY5WaewBoaOCoTjHa3MQSz8B-iANi9_gq3PkGH-eiCx_m9BqBkhD8nSshuqrXyNZJJsdfP-TfviHsg_ocQzMau-JMxnqZXTeP-j1NSRZ2a4MCaCarZ_KdVfA5o8qcrNbkRUMaeEH8MfVug

This is the build I'm planning for new leagues. Hybrid dual shockwave totem, i take 235 mana regen from tree the only thing im worried about is my actual mana pool. I will be running hatred, clarity, and herald of fire.
"
hayze420 wrote:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMARKuPpoIQ37BVrhslS67pAt-KbRnZW2pDwFQI9D1fUlOX9JeVXyrr5AQHTLNVxoPbYeJVS4w2UEItRxzcDY1sCyL0Fr8mlcgU9W9qjLDYotkqU2KVsnC0DJMn6-4o-lfJDXzqutH9p5S4kzwFn9_AZkVHMtHvfJBVJy_sOIKbmjuj8lorwxNY5WaewBoaOCoTjHa3MQSz8B-iANi9_gq3PkGH-eiCx_m9BqBkhD8nSshuqrXyNZJJsdfP-TfviHsg_ocQzMau-JMxnqZXTeP-j1NSRZ2a4MCaCarZ_KdVfA5o8qcrNbkRUMaeEH8MfVug

This is the build I'm planning for new leagues. Hybrid dual shockwave totem, i take 235 mana regen from tree the only thing im worried about is my actual mana pool. I will be running hatred, clarity, and herald of fire.

You're speccing Ancestral Bond, yet using Herald of Fire?? I didn't think it "transferred" to totems...
"
SponTen wrote:
"
hayze420 wrote:

You're speccing Ancestral Bond, yet using Herald of Fire?? I didn't think it "transferred" to totems...

Heralds work on totems, but the onkill effect does not. :)
So the you gain the damage benefit.
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
"
SponTen wrote:
"
hayze420 wrote:

Heralds work on totems, but the onkill effect does not. :)
So the you gain the damage benefit.

Huh, well there you go. Now to change some old builds around lol...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info