2000 fusings in a row

"
Chronodroid wrote:
Again, there is Mastercrafting nowadays.. there have been times without, now you have a "sure" option for such cases.

And also, generally spoken, I learnt that just buying that piece is much much cheaper on average than crafting it. Crafting slaps poor ppl in the face, richies get richer.

The Problem is, i can not craft a 6 Link with Mastercrafting, nor my Friends can.
Would you give someone you don't know, 1500 Fusing and a good Item?
my shav took me 3.5k, some other items i did below 10 / 50 /150 fus.
in total I 6L'd 3 shavs, never had the luck under 1k fus, must be the chest itself maybe :P idk, for me it is.
but i would never 6L the item in a bench unless its allready corrupted!
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 10, 2014, 6:44:32 AM
"
FegefeueR wrote:
"
Chronodroid wrote:
Again, there is Mastercrafting nowadays.. there have been times without, now you have a "sure" option for such cases.

And also, generally spoken, I learnt that just buying that piece is much much cheaper on average than crafting it. Crafting slaps poor ppl in the face, richies get richer.

The Problem is, i can not craft a 6 Link with Mastercrafting, nor my Friends can.
Would you give someone you don't know, 1500 Fusing and a good Item?

I absolutely would, and people have. There are established Masters Service sellers in the trade forum, with dozens of pages of vouches, including for Vorici 6-linking service.

If you don't even trust those people, then you can ask someone to give you 37ex collateral + value of the item to hold, while they perform the service.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info