2000 fusings in a row

just used 2000 fusings. no 6L on my shavs. what kind of shit is this?
the normal shit the RNG sucks. i know a guy which got 2 x 6L in 10 fuse (4+6)

next time try to find some one with the master which can link it for 1,5k
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
Last edited by baumpaul on Dec 6, 2014, 3:14:33 PM
800 more fusings wasted. guess ill just quit and go back to LoL /
You're supposed to sell the 5L and buy a new unlinked item to make, reducing the loss to manageable level, or even profiting. Otherwise, 1500 fuses if you don't wanna get fucked by RNG or trade all day.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 6, 2014, 3:41:59 PM
"
CantripN wrote:
You're supposed to sell the 5L and buy a new unlinked item to make, reducing the loss to manageable level, or even profiting. Otherwise, 1500 fuses if you don't wanna get fucked by RNG or trade all day.

^this

Why would you use a fusing on a 5L shavs?
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"
baumpaul wrote:

next time try to find some one with the master which can link it for 1,5k
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
demivion wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

^this

Why would you use a fusing on a 5L shavs?

My shavs was unlinked when i started...
"

My shavs was unlinked when i started...

Yes but in 2800 fusings the chest has to be a 5linked for a few times. You should have stoped after the first 5L. Sell the 5L chest. Get a new unlinked one and do it again until you get that 6L OR make a lottery OR pay 1500 fusings to Vorici.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Don't know how someone can save up 2k fusings and not use the master crafting option...
Use 2-300 yourself (or even 500). No luck? Go to the master. But maybe that's just me :D
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
This post makes me sad, I am trying to get my voll's 6-linked and if it takes that many I will literally cry! My CoC build needs a 6 link to work properly, currently running without life leech on a tabula rasa but can't do end game boss without leech. :(

I don't think I can even get that many, I is poor! lol...then I have to worry about the freaking color's which is another depressing matter :(
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Dec 7, 2014, 5:46:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info