This is not LUCK

Hy,

I want 6 SOCKETS on this armour
Spoiler

it's impossible ??? in 4 different day i use around 700 JEWELERRS and i havefor 6 time 5 sockets.

I think its bugged , so if i will use around 1000 for 6 SOCKETS for 6 LINKED SOCKETS how many fuses i will use ? 5000 ?

This is not fair !!!
rng is rng
life is not fair
number of attempts does not increase the chance to get desired result (link)

if you dont like to gamble you can pay a fixed price to Vorici to do it for you
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
I know your feel bro. Needed a well rolled belly with 3L-3L, didn't want to overpay for 5L so I bought one für 10c without sockets. Had to bash in 600 Jewelers. Lost more currency just to get it to 6S than a 6S5L would cost me. That's gambling for ya.
I just made 20 rolls with random number generator with 1/300 probability, to simulate 6-socketing with rng. here are the results (numbers represent number of jewelers needed to get desired result):
Spoiler

avg = 271.3

my expected value was 300, which means I was slightly lucky in average. The more attempts, the closer my avg would be to expected value... in long run, rng turns into probabilily, as the variance is "eliminated" by number of attempts

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Dec 6, 2014, 3:01:11 PM
It's exactly luck.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
That literally is luck lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It is not fair indeed. You were being unfair to your self by not using Vorici, instead you wanted to gamble. When the outcome was not what you desired you should take it like a Man since that was what you went for. You are very unfair.
LOLOLOLOLOL

I'm gambling but it's not luck.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
No luck stat =/= Not luck

PS!
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Last edited by Voidin_Blitz on Dec 6, 2014, 8:07:14 PM
"
brdan20 wrote:

it's impossible ??? in 4 different day i use around 700 JEWELERRS and i havefor 6 time 5 sockets.

Maybe you should have just bought 6s from vorici for 350 jews. ^^

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info