Looking for some guidance with tank/ minion build

So i am brand new to this game and have actually not even had a chance to play it due being busy with school but i have this weekend free and want to start playing! Im going to be playing with my buddy hes going dps and I am going to be the tank and thought it would be cool to play a tank/minion. i have been playing around with the passive tree(on study breaks lol) and this is what i came up with, i was planning on getting the minion stuff later on because im assuming it takes a long time to get all your skill points and would like to be an effective tank early on. I tried to focus on the things i would assume would be good to tank i.e. defense ,health, all resist, energy shield, shield block/sheild armour boost and armour. Also i really have no idea on active skills either and dont really now what my friend is doing yet(he is also very new) so any help would be awesome thanks!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbDPcQlxHbFE0VUBmFGjIabB0UHwIkJSSLJKon7SjFKPopLiqYMQE1gDbFNuk3RzrYPC09Dz38Q2NFR0bXTDVN2E99UFBRYFRJWGNY9VqRXcZfP2aeZ5tqrGuscH1xTXKpd-N8uHy7fNmAVoFvgseExIVghcWIQIi6iuSMdozPj0aQM5rPm6Gb7J2uncSePKIApqynCKh9qZWqxKyqrj6vbLT5tQS3MbiTud3E9sWKzLzQ0NP72CTZC-Nq44LmfOdS6dXr7uw47w7wH_Iv8772SPfB99f6gPrS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info