RIP Dual Wielding Block builds ...

Hi all ... I noticed with the new skill tree there is only a 15% chance to block while dual wielding in passives.

What you think guys?
there is no mode wielding block build.. Rip.. :(
I think there's a reason why block is being reduced. It's been mentioned that a "counterattack" mechanic is being introduced that may have something to do with block, and having too high a block chance is unbalanced.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
lamuria wrote:
there is no mode wielding block build.. Rip.. :(

Exactly, unless the base block when dual wielding were 40% instead of 15% ...
The sky is falling!
"
fiqst wrote:
I think there's a reason why block is being reduced. It's been mentioned that a "counterattack" mechanic is being introduced that may have something to do with block, and having too high a block chance is unbalanced.

That would be awesome !
Hmmmm i can't open POESKillTree
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
nevermind i found it .. in the site there was another version if you have problems with the first one... it took me some time to find the site tho....
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 4, 2014, 3:44:28 AM
I cant zoom in on laptop with no mouse ) : Haft to hover over mini nodes ) :

I like the changes for 2H alot tho! Nodes make more sense and are clustered more closely together.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info