[HC] Lightning Arrow Templar Help

So I just recently found a LMP 13q and a chain and I was interested in playing a lightning arrow templar. When playing out the build I see found that there will be two main problems that need to be addressed. The first being mana and the second being survivability. Now I came up with 2 different builds that essentially solve both of these issues, but just do it in a different way. What I am looking for here is feedback on both builds before I commit myself to one.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fO2hn1T8s7Mt9V1gpu1BEVHMtG4k6cI2t0VUI9G0NCboWe9z2VVxilP7DhX4jKJd-UEs_AfFE2iAMWKfLskiz0PffXE9iftxBUZLtSPud3vDudSVElfP_ZIjM9QUFhjxtjyL6yqcql82fcy-OtBqhRxpzAUIFBHDjw6Ut-_hmBWBGFSMgmfy2CIKLXvTkCgBS1gS3rvdO0hYHTxnrkY20OcDq0ppTboWK9GaXgNqW618m6qMn5br90N_MVnoId2Sn1gbQ==

With the above build I use blood magic to address the mana issue. This will require grabbing the life regen nodes in the duelist and marauder area. Also I intend to use grace with iron reflexes and evasion based armor to address the survivability issue. The cons of this build seem to be that it requires many more skill points to get key nodes for the build.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fO2hn1TYG2dgN0F8s7Mt9V1gpu1BEVHMtG4k6cI2t0VUI9G0NDPZVXGm6Fnve5v99esmBSwAP0XUEwtgh7bC4M4FE0EszKJV-J35fAfogDFiny7JIs9D331xPbEFSftrKpyqXzZGS7ZYWoeqBjyL7nd7w7nUlRJXz_2SIzPUFBYY8bYDH0Qf8aePC3Grrc-erhs9q6TbqoyfnRVfM7r5F8qgW-ePE3YjHZXDdIhns2nMBQgUEf3vg==

Now this build, because of the fairly large mana requirement, goes for EB right out of the gate. It is my intent to use clarity, determination, anger, and wrath. Determination for survivibility. Anger and wrath for damage. Clarity for mana regen. Cons seem to be that this build will be a tad bit more squishy and without the correct gear EB really won't help all that much.

Either way any feedback will help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info