Doeboy's CI Bow | LA or ICE SHOT | Puncture Trap | Atziri Viable

"
Microvenom wrote:
can you post more info and update please, this build is interesting to me

The infomation seems pretty up to date. But as a tip to you, with your highest character being lvl 72 you really should look out for cheaper builds, this is ridiculously expensive. You could get by on a budget, but then it's just better to go life-base. Nice, capable Gear-Display yes. A guide for you, no. Maybe in a year worth of play.
Well any builds you would recommend? any build that can grow into late game would be pref
"
Microvenom wrote:

1.3 Tree is there, gear is the same.
Might update all in 1.4 depending on the changes and if the build would be still viable.
"
Toartmock wrote:
"
Microvenom wrote:

The infomation seems pretty up to date. But as a tip to you, with your highest character being lvl 72 you really should look out for cheaper builds, this is ridiculously expensive. You could get by on a budget, but then it's just better to go life-base. Nice, capable Gear-Display yes. A guide for you, no. Maybe in a year worth of play.

that's pretty much it. CI needs a lot of good es based items which are very hard to get if u fresh started to play.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Mar 27, 2015, 4:36:23 AM
With gear like that you can go auto attack and still will be viable
"
arcadius wrote:
With gear like that you can go auto attack and still will be viable

well ye with bloodrage u can do this.

new bow guide will be placed at ranger section. going for a full detailed rework of the guide, but playing it HP EVA based: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1235105
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info