9.3 out yet? soon? confirmed date?

been playing other mmos now wondering bout 9.3
Chris said they are still working on it and will be deployed in two weeks (More or less)
Hmm... What should I write here?
didnt they say 2 weeks ago that its 2 weeks? now its another 2 weeks or?
They said 2 weeks 2 weeks ago and they sad 2 weeks 4 weeks ago and they said 2 weeks 6 weeks ago ;) .
They shouldn't have announced it.

I feel totally unmotivated to play the game because i kno my progress can be "deleted" at any time.
"
italofoca wrote:

I feel totally unmotivated to play the game because i kno my progress can be "deleted" at any time.

Happy they announced it/the delete--Unhappy they kept giving a timeframe. I know timeframes never work, but it's like people being (consistently) late, it still annoys me even though I know better.
I swear to god if you ask me for a beta key you will get a severe tongue lashing. Cheers!
"
"
italofoca wrote:

Happy they announced it/the delete--Unhappy they kept giving a timeframe. I know timeframes never work, but it's like people being (consistently) late, it still annoys me even though I know better.

I agree. When they first announced it, I didnt play for two weeks. When nothing happened, "I said screw it. I'll just play to get a feel of the game."
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
Last edited by Soroban on Oct 26, 2011, 12:56:58 PM
Just play the Beta and be happy :)

I never stopped playing it , i dont find that it takes anything out of the fun game that it will be reset soon.

I feel more like ill have a better feel about how i will specc and what i like/disslike about the game when 9.3 comes =)

Yours

Democatai "Lurk / Chakaty"
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
"
drakenoog wrote:
Just play the Beta and be happy :)

I never stopped playing it , i dont find that it takes anything out of the fun game that it will be reset soon.

I feel more like ill have a better feel about how i will specc and what i like/disslike about the game when 9.3 comes =)

Yours

Democatai "Lurk / Chakaty"

I "play" to test, not to just get enjoyment out of the fact I'm playing. Since most of the things I've found have been reported, it takes out my job, in my opinion. I won't even do a "my first thoughts on the game~" until I get to put my nose to the grindstone with 9.3
I swear to god if you ask me for a beta key you will get a severe tongue lashing. Cheers!
I continue to play the game but almost no one else is. With the random timer giving away around 50 invites a day to new players I am always surprised to see the /online population at 20-50 people total.

Kinda worries me actually.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.
Last edited by LSUfootball on Oct 28, 2011, 1:33:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info