SC Templar Ground Slam (Eldrich Battery) Build - Help Plz

Hey guys,

I'm trying to make a ground slam Templar and i have some questions,

I'd love some help with this.

This is the tree i made: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcEswUtBVsHYwj0DH0OPA6tD8wQfxFQFCAUTRRxFm8Y2xkuGjgdFB8CIVUhYCftKLUppS0fMYgx-zIJMok2xTkOOlI62DvhPAVAoEGqQ5xG10yzTdhQR1W1VcZWBFcrV-JZ82BLYIhhUmaebRlyqXTtdPF35XkDeu982YIegziGYIuMjHaPRpBVnjyeuZ7Nn8uf36IApmSnCKcrpzCnhKlorKq4k7ndu9bAGsEEwfPGnsmYz2XQ0NSP2CTa3dsL3D3eweFz4vfkreaB7DjtIO9O73zwH_Iv9zL46_rS

I would like to use as many auras as possible
most important to me are: Haste, Anger, Wrath, Discipline, Grace, purity, clarity, Hatred

If i wont be able to use all of them i wanted to know which of these are most important.

As for my gear i would obviously use Energy Shield + Evasion.

Again this is a SC char.

I wanted to know if the setup below would be useful, how much hp i should expect late game
with decent gear, is it possible to run all these auras?
and would the dps output be ok with this setup?

Weapon: 2 handed mace
Planned for 6 linked:
Ground slam
Added Phys dmg
Life Gain on hit
Faster Attks
Added fire dmg
Conc Effect

Chest Armor:
Palnned for 5 Linked:
Elemental Hit -OR- Lightning Strike (which one would be better?)
Added Elemental dmg
Added Lightning dmg
Added Fire dmg
Conc Effect

Helm:
Planned for 4 Linked:
Anger
Grace
Discipline
Purity

Gloves:
Planned for 4 Linked:
Wrath
Haste
Clarity
Reduced mana

Boots:
Planned for 4 Linked:
Elemental Weakness
Increased area of effect
Decoy Totem
Warlord's Mark

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
I LOVE THIS FRIGGIN' GAME! :)
If you're going for mega aura stacking, the two reduced mana reserved modes near the Templar start are a good investment. Also, you'd be better off dropping one of the auras in the helm so you can run all of them on reduced mana (and thus to a higher level).

Conc effect only works with AoEs, so it's no good on Lightning Strike or Elemental Hit. I'd use Elemental Proliferation or Chance to Shock instead.

Getting those chance to shock nodes at the top will bring huge improvements to damage.

The long journey to get Unwavering Stance and Iron Reflexes seems like an extravagance to me.
Last edited by Incompetent on Feb 7, 2013, 5:38:00 AM
Thanks for the reply Incompetent :)

thanks for all the info, some things i did not know :)

just 1 thing, can i shock targets if i use Resolute Technique and as a result cannot crit?
Last edited by Cizzar on Feb 7, 2013, 4:20:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info