Once PoE is open...

would be nice to keep the character names created during CB.
wiped to lvl 1 without items of course...
I think it would be cool to keep our Forum Tags.
Hmm... What should I write here?
I have benn playing a lot of beta, and in some game, when closed beta is over and game open, beta tester were given a gift depending the game like one of the following :
- Their name (forum/account name) in the greetings
- A totally useless (fashion) item to show in game that you were in the beta (mantle with BETA write on / a pet just walking around you...)
- Color of their name different in game

Just all for fun, if they do something for the beta testers, don't expect something like a really usefull item; don't forget that we are testing this game for making it better for the following, and we are getting pleasure while doing this and while the others are stuck in waiting release or invitation...
Yes we are beta tester but we are lucky too to be in ;-)
"
Russell wrote:
ahhh. I can give you a internet *pat on the back*

You get to keep you're knowledge to stomp the new kids?

Wait wait wait....

Are you saying there won't be a brain wipe for release! Now I am excited.
"
Russell wrote:
ahhh. I can give you a internet *pat on the back*

You get to keep you're knowledge to stomp the new kids?

I will be holding you to this when game is fully live. >)
Think it would be a good idea if GGG chose some alpha's to give something shiny to if they were extra hardworking...

not a alpha so im unbiased! <3

edit : ofc just something that identifies them as a bit cooler then the rest of us... maybe a cool sounding title! ;)
Chars : Brooke, TheSlowOne, ZapBranigan, RaWR, RaWRmao, RaWRville
Last edited by RaWRpewpew on Oct 26, 2011, 10:15:56 AM
"
Noctalia wrote:

- Their name (forum/account name) in the greetings
- A totally useless (fashion) item to show in game that you were in the beta (mantle with BETA write on / a pet just walking around you...)
- Color of their name different in game

Tell me if this were given to us, it would be a stupid idea.

TELL ME THAT YOU'D BE DISSAPOINTED! >:3

Lol, nice to see a good discussion rather than the beginning where everyone was just against it in general.
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
I'm not saying I'm against getting some "reward" if they chose to offer it; I just don't think we deserve anything. We surely shouldn't have the mindset to actually request anything. Mostly out of pure luck, we're getting to play the game ahead of time and help mold the game to be better overall. I feel that being a beta tester is its own reward.

I would feel differently if this was a larger corporate studio that was selectively hiring testers.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Beta players are already priveledged enough.
"
smithers wrote:
Beta players are already priveledged enough.

Spot on, good fellow. Us beta testers are far superior to those savages in the non-Beta forum.

Excuse me, I need to polish my monocle.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info