Lost Workbench Elreons Rampage to Standard

I'm having the same problem on Tora's workbench. The command "/claim_crafting_benches" got me the benches for the Masters that I had sufficient faction with but had not invited to my hideout, but the workbench from Tora was not included. I swear I had it (in standard) before. I've logged out and back in, I've created new hideouts, I've used the /bug command, and I've used the /claim_crafting_benches command more than a few times.

Help would be appreciated.
Same problem here with Tora. Very frustrating.
I have lost Elreon work bench and a couple of his decoration items I have tried /claim_crafting_benches but it did not work
I am experiencing the same bug. Or at least, seems like it.

2 Days ago i decided to Re-acquire my masters tables since i have been gone for a while. They were missing after a Transfer to Hardcore, from Beyond league.

I didn't know there had been inssues with and and that i could claim them via a Console command, so i started off by doing it manually.

After 3 had been placed i decided to wait with the last 3, the three i placed were Haku, Elreon and Tora.

The last 3 i wanted to bunch up, so i simply collected the masters to my stash, exchanging one of my masters until all 3 had visited my hideout, and given me their table. The three were Vagan, Catarina, and Vorici, the last 2 i have not unlocked yet.

When i then tried to place their tables, by entering "edit" i noticed my hideout had no tabs whatsoever, but only a blueish screen, one that fell into the art style off the game, as if something was supposed to be there instead, but wasn't.

I then Started searching for it, since relogging didn't solve the problem, it only gave me 1 empty stash tab, with no masters tables in them.

I then found the "/claim_masters_benches" at several locations, and promptly copy pasted it into my command, which didn't work. I relogged again, and it still didn't work. I then manually wrote it down, and it still didn't work. I tested it in town, and it told me, i needed to be in my hideout to do so (which i had been every single time up and until i tested it in town).

I do not have a remove only tab, only a Tab marked "1", and i cannot force another tab via decorations, because i simply don't have enough favor, and i don't have enough RL cash to force it by buying pets (and i'd rather like to avoid troubleshooting by buying stuff i don't feel like i need, and buy more regular tabs in the future once i need them)

I have also tried a full restart, and have tested this daily since it started bugging out.

The error is, besides from the masters involved, seemingly identical with many of the others posts in this topic.

Hope this isn't too confusing a read to help get a better view of the issue.

Same issue here. Noticed this bug in Hardcore coming from Blood Lines event prior to 1MHC event. I ran the 1MHC event and had no issues with benches or hideout. As of today no benches in Normal Hardcore league.

Tried the Following:

1. /claim_crafting_benches No additional stash tabs show
2. /claim_crafting_benches log out and log back in
3. Dismiss and invite all masters, none offer their bench
4. Purchase a low level decoration (no change no additional stash tab)
5. Claimed another hideout only Haku Bench shows in my hide out stash tab

All Masters are 4 or 5. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
"
Greoto wrote:

2 Days ago i decided to Re-acquire my masters tables since i have been gone for a while. They were missing after a Transfer to Hardcore, from Beyond league.

I didn't know there had been inssues with and and that i could claim them via a Console command, so i started off by doing it manually.

After 3 had been placed i decided to wait with the last 3, the three i placed were Haku, Elreon and Tora.

The last 3 i wanted to bunch up, so i simply collected the masters to my stash, exchanging one of my masters until all 3 had visited my hideout, and given me their table. The three were Vagan, Catarina, and Vorici, the last 2 i have not unlocked yet.

When i then tried to place their tables, by entering "edit" i noticed my hideout had no tabs whatsoever, but only a blueish screen, one that fell into the art style off the game, as if something was supposed to be there instead, but wasn't.

I then Started searching for it, since relogging didn't solve the problem, it only gave me 1 empty stash tab, with no masters tables in them.

I then found the "/claim_masters_benches" at several locations, and promptly copy pasted it into my command, which didn't work. I relogged again, and it still didn't work. I then manually wrote it down, and it still didn't work. I tested it in town, and it told me, i needed to be in my hideout to do so (which i had been every single time up and until i tested it in town).

I do not have a remove only tab, only a Tab marked "1", and i cannot force another tab via decorations, because i simply don't have enough favor, and i don't have enough RL cash to force it by buying pets (and i'd rather like to avoid troubleshooting by buying stuff i don't feel like i need, and buy more regular tabs in the future once i need them)

I have also tried a full restart, and have tested this daily since it started bugging out.

The error is, besides from the masters involved, seemingly identical with many of the others posts in this topic.

I'm having this exact problem with my vagan bench, Including the weird blank-blue hideout tab.
Just adding one more voice to those affected by this. All but 3 of my crafting benches are missing and can neither be claimed by talking to the respective masters directly or by the /claim_crafting_benches command.

Considering the permanent leagues are all the majority of players have right now, this seems like a rather severe bug. It basically removes a significant part of the game (master crafting) for those affected.
up. still experiencing this issue, which really hurts gameplay since I am primarily self found and master crafting is important.

used "/claim_crafting_benches" and got blessing font, headstones, and bowmakers tool benches back, however nothing I do can get the sharpening stone.

please give this some attention ggg
"
Greoto wrote:

i have the exact same problem here, I'm missin Haku's, Tora's and Elreon's crafting benches
I have the same problem with Vegan. 7 Months ago i played in standart league for couple days. So i had a sharpening wheel but now its gone somehow and i cant get it again.

Tried to Dismiss/invite, /claim_crafting_benches, log in/out, made another hideout.

Please help.. its frustrating

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info