Lost Workbench Elreons Rampage to Standard

Hi.

I've the same problem with Toras Workbench. Is there a solution to this problem?
/claim_crafting_benches did not help.

Thanks for any help.
Yep I'm having the same problem with my hideout. I noticed my hideout was completely wiped when one of my masters hit lvl 6 and my hideout transitioned or something. I was able to claim all my benches except Catarina's headstones. I did the /claim_crafting_benches and there was no response at all. No tab was created or anything. Re-inviting masters and recreating hideouts was not effective.
Up
Need Workbench Elreon.
up
Bumping this also. It's SO frustrating. I stopped using wands because Catarina's workbench won't come back but now I recently started using them. /claim_crafting_benches doesn't work nor does it give any kind of dialogue feedback. No new tabs were created in my hideout stash. All the tactics others have mentioned don't work.

Is there really no way a crafting bench can't just be added to our stash tabs?
I have a problem similar to yours. The only difference is my bench did not disappear but I didn't receive it at all. I completed Zana's mission, she is on lvl 2 now. I had a dialogue about leaving her map device in my hideout, but there is none. Not in my hideout stash, not in a hideout itself, /claim_crafting_benches, of course, does not work.

Please, help. I'll wait anyway till lvl 7 of my 'hideout master', so I can invite Zana; maybe that'll help, but I'm afraid not. Nonetheless it is a bug in my opinion so here I am, reporting it.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG Give Elreon Workbench
Glad to see there is still some discussion on this floating around (well, not glad - ideally it would be fixed by now).

I'm still missing Vagan's and Tora's crafting benches. As with others in this thread, the "claim_crafting_benches" command does not work. The day after the league migration (before any subsequent bench fixes) I know that I did receive those benches from the masters, but they went to the remove-only Talamoana tab, and the game would not let me remove them from that tab at the time. At my next log in, the Talamoana tab was gone, and I have since been unable to reclaim those benches.

I'd really love to see some action on getting this bug fixed. Maybe confirmation that at the end of the current league seasons that it all can get reset?
Up
Very need Blessing Font. =(
Still missing Toras workbench. Will there be any bugfix in the future?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info