Is there a way to not appear online for friends?

I enjoy playing solo at my own pace some times, no rush, pick up all the stuff, sell it, read lore etc...

But whenever I'm online, friends start inviting me for maps or inviting themselves into my maps.
I don't want to deal with those requests every time and piss them off with writing "no sorry, I actually want to play alone now, maybe later".

So I'd prefer to have my online status "hidden".
No bad feelings, no annoying requests.

Is there a way to do this? Didn't find it in the options.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Nov 15, 2014, 6:31:33 AM
Try being in a guild mate, it's even worse. Not that I don't like it but when the guild is very active then people expect you to go mapping or Dom split farming with them, even if you just want to play solo a bit. My guildies happen to be really good about this since a lot of them prefer to solo as well.

What you could do is update your status to let your friends know that you just want to solo for a bit.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to remain invisible to players on your friends list at the moment. The closest option would be the /dnd command, which blocks incoming messages, and then a status message saying you prefer to play alone. However, it would block *all* incoming messages, and so I wouldn't recommend using it if you're expecting messages from somebody in particular (or are attempting to trade).
Thanks. :)

"/dnd" is not what I'm looking for, as I still want to answer trade requests or help friends with bosses, currency, guide discussions or whatever, if needed.

It's just that this "neglecting to group" causes bad feelings and or even discussions sometimes.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Please GGG, implement this option.

Sometimes I just wanna log in, do couple maps and logout. Usually when I log in, I get ton of whisperss from friendlist and I dont wanna be rude and not answer them :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info