Standard economy is fine, it is you that's the issue

"
tryhardgg wrote:
Noone cares about Standart really :D

Incorrect.YOU don't care about it. That's fine of course. The fact is that most people in this game are actively playing Standard. Don't be an elitist just because you chose to play on the temporary leagues.. Many old players (like me) have played on HC and SC temps since the beggining of time and ended up playing mostly standard or regular HC. That's what the leagues are for..
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
No he's right, noone cares about Standart.
But isnt standard a dumpster league?
The thing I hate about Standard is that is that there is a severe lack of availability in jewelry. Whenever I try to find any jewelry that has 3-4 stats that I want at T3 or higher, I get a wall of mirror-level gear and nothing else.

Do the same thing in the temp leagues and often there are multiple choices for 5c-5ex.

please stop talking about economy in relation to path of exile. There is no economy, only player who exchange items so they can progress easier.

A working game economy would have balanced resourcen creation and drain. (some MMOs balance the ratio with an AH fee which is a dynamic gold sink)
"
Goguser wrote:

It's more like a VIP lounge. And you're not on the guest list.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
Goguser wrote:

It's more like a VIP lounge. And you're not on the guest list.

VIP trash is still trash though.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Alea wrote:
10/10 topic

seriously you got ppl buying items in standard ? nope, i cant believe it :D

I really hate trading in poe but the OP is right. You can sell tons of stuff if you are not too greedy. Of course these kids trying to sell a shitty item for 78ex will never be able to sell anything in standart.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Alea wrote:
10/10 topic

seriously you got ppl buying items in standard ? nope, i cant believe it :D

I really hate trading in poe but the OP is right. You can sell tons of stuff if you are not too greedy. Of course these kids trying to sell a shitty item for 78ex will never be able to sell anything in standart.

I'd say about 85% of all items for sale in standard are priced way to high. There's a reason why most items don't sell. So in a way yes the economy is broken, because the sellers are retarded.
I smell a "hurr durr im so rich I hold monopoly in standard economy, so your shit will never sell compared to mine" thread.

Well excuse all the players that play standard and dont have thousands of exalt worthy items sitting in their stash, buying up everything and then flipping it. Sure knowing what sells and what doesnt sell helps but when you are against people that have vast amounts of wealth, its a tad too hard for them to compete. And dont forget people still need to find the item or craft to sell them (which again the flippers buy it and then repost it for higher prices).

And no I dont play in the perm leagues and almost always play solo.
Closed Beta Member.
Last edited by ogorhan on Nov 15, 2014, 5:52:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info