Standard economy is fine, it is you that's the issue

If you come fresh from a league, you have a lower expectation of what is good and thus expect what is actually trash to sell.

Been playing standard for a long time now, i sell rares from 15c to 2 ex like it never ends on a daily basis.

Why would you expect people to buy your trash when someone else is selling something better for cheaper?

Stop complaining. You can't sell shit, literally.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Nov 15, 2014, 2:36:23 AM
As someone who plays erratically and does not have much time to play like 4+hours every day, standard is perfect for me. I'm not rich and probably never will be. This is where the availability of good gear (not gg stuff) for cheap helps me.

And even I manage to sell stuff. You just have to know to price it right. Crazy gear with life and triple resistance is only a few chaos.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
+1

Too many kids try to sell shitty gear for high prices on standard then they complain "standard economy sux". Lower your prices, and your shit will sell. Standard isn't a temp league where crap dual T3 res and 50 life gear sell for 5 chaos.
I vendor or give away all my rares when I move to standard. There is no point in trying to sell it really. That is assuming I even bothered to play Standard after the leagues end. However, I do like to keep my Standard stash organized for some reason.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Being primarily a seller and not a consumer, I think the standard economy sucks.

Someone who isn't interested much in selling things but wants "pretty good" items cheap is going to have a very different opinion.

Some people want it both ways, those people are fools.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
that isnt the problem i sell a lot of thing for almost nothing because i dont play that league example : 5l lg for 15c tabula for 14c 5l coil for 1 ex.. idc but if you want to buy something price is too high :s anyway.. like a say idc is a boring league.
I don't even maintain a shop anymore apart from a couple uniques that I can't bring myself to vendor. Good rares I keep for alts, rest I vendor. More time spent playing, less time spent trading.

Sudo self-founded ftw
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Haha good thread.

People say standard is broken because things they could sell for one price in their temp league sell for a different price in the perm one.

Well I guess the real world economy is going to fucking hell in a handbasket then because 40 years ago you could take your family to the movies for a dollar or two and nowadays you would spend like 100 dollars.

lrn2economy
a major trade-lord pissing in the direction of minor trade-lords.
that "economy" thing you guys have going, sounds lovely...
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Noone cares about Standart really :D
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info