Can I get some trade help plz ? :D

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I keep wanting to trade items, and I know how to post my stuff on the forums and everything. But I'm not sure how people get it to where it shows what they're selling their items for on poe.trade (2xchaos 1ex etc..). And I certainly know whenever I see a post without a buyout or anything I normally ignore it. So if anyone could help me out that'd be awesome :D. ty in advance
IGN: BombTheChildren, ProfessorBigJohnson, SmashTheChildren
US EST
There:

http://poe.trade/tags.html
Ya I've just tried that, that page doesn't seem to be to clear on how to post it though. If I'm right you add your currency in right before the very last bracket on the item info. Like ([blahblah] < that bracket. So what I do is I type [blahblahblah ~b/o 1 chaos] but the 1 chaos never pops up for people to see either in the forums or on poe.trade, I'm also not sure how to change my main character. It's showing a different character online so I don't think people will be able to reach me like that;'/. My stash is full and I'm running out of options, I don't wanna vendor all the items that could get me a payday :(.
IGN: BombTheChildren, ProfessorBigJohnson, SmashTheChildren
US EST
~b/o 1 chaos

The item link is in brackets. The tag follows.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Download procurement. It will help a lot when trading and putting buyouts on gear. Just Google it and you can also find some videos on using it effectively.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info