Saint Patrick's Day MTX petition.

Because it concern European and American it would be a good addition to the game.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 14, 2014, 6:05:14 AM
Hi

First: lol that mara looks hillarious.

Second: How about a corncob pipe for his mouth,a blackthorn shillelagh mtx for staves, keg and beer mugs mtx for hideout, leprechaun/fairy pet, a banshee phantasm for hideout, pot of gold with slight rainbow for hideout?

All the ideas off the top of my head at the moment for Patty's day.

Liking the hat and pot of gold on the back. Perhaps for the hat it could be like the pilgrim hat and ornate pilgrim version(which I wear still, coolest mtx evah!)? Ex: One hat could have added beard and the other could have added pipe with smoke, one hat more ornate one hat not.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
That looks great. I'll so buy it. Needs to come with some patches of 4-leaf clovers or maybe a rainbow for the hideouts.
I think this is the game you want

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Instead of gold coins, they're chaos orbs.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
thks ggg, this was needed.

I hope to see new special mtx next time, I know there is no time since you all work on A4, maybe next year we get the green hat :P.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Mar 16, 2015, 4:30:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info