world of nerf

"
this game need to buff melee attacks
and 2h defenses with big nodes like 20% phys dmg with 2h weapon and +1 to max res
and more x% HP + 2h weapon dmg nodes and crit mult should be nerfed also
the dagger crit mult node too..
if you want to buff all to the level of crit builds poe will be a casual game.. if you want that you should play D3.

but seriously daggers are OP and ele damage is a lot more powerful than phys damage thats why nobody is playing with 2h weapons in hc leagues because you dont have spell block with 2H and that means death

GGG buffed bows in this league and that was a good idea but its another reason why nobody is playing with melee chars templar/mara/duelist area weak compared to ranger/scion/shadow area to do melee chars

so... GGG need to rework templar/mara/duelist area buff phys melee damage buff 2H defense and nerf crit mult gem and nodes like they nerfed weapon ele dmg gem.

sorry if you cant understand this is not my native language xP

Have you even looked at the Strength area of the tree? Things like this already exist. There are tons of hybrid phys damage/defense nodes for melee characters. Armor, life, evasion all come bundled with phys damage. You can get 40% phys damage with swords and 10% life for four points for Christ's sake.

I mean, they might not be 2-hand specific, but no one's using axes or swords either. (and Maces/Ground Slam are fine, so)

The Duelist area just got reworked and is infinitely superior to how it used to be, too.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Nov 15, 2014, 9:36:33 AM
"
TheTenthDoc wrote:
"
this game need to buff melee attacks
and 2h defenses with big nodes like 20% phys dmg with 2h weapon and +1 to max res
and more x% HP + 2h weapon dmg nodes and crit mult should be nerfed also
the dagger crit mult node too..
if you want to buff all to the level of crit builds poe will be a casual game.. if you want that you should play D3.

but seriously daggers are OP and ele damage is a lot more powerful than phys damage thats why nobody is playing with 2h weapons in hc leagues because you dont have spell block with 2H and that means death

GGG buffed bows in this league and that was a good idea but its another reason why nobody is playing with melee chars templar/mara/duelist area weak compared to ranger/scion/shadow area to do melee chars

so... GGG need to rework templar/mara/duelist area buff phys melee damage buff 2H defense and nerf crit mult gem and nodes like they nerfed weapon ele dmg gem.

sorry if you cant understand this is not my native language xP

Have you even looked at the Strength area of the tree? Things like this already exist. There are tons of hybrid phys damage/defense nodes for melee characters. Armor, life, evasion all come bundled with phys damage. You can get 40% phys damage with swords and 10% life for four points for Christ's sake.

I mean, they might not be 2-hand specific, but no one's using axes or swords either. (and Maces/Ground Slam are fine, so)

The Duelist area just got reworked and is infinitely superior to how it used to be, too.

you are wrong duelist is better just for DW builds but now you need more points for 1h + shield i got an lvl 96 duelist and i loose like 400 hp points with the new tree and ranger is still better for DW builds than him.
i know there is specif weapon + hp nodes but it doesnt make better to play 2h than 1h
im talking to only 2h weapon with +1 to all res big nodes and only 2h weapon + 6-8% hp big nodes too

at least for what i see there is less people playing melee chars in beyond than invasion
melee chars do less damage and most of the time have worst defense thats why you only see a few ppl playing melee in hc leagues..

i think these game need to make a balance with 1h weapon/ 2h weapons
elemental damage with phys damage
and non crit builds with crits builds
im not saying that crit builds should do 0 damage but they need to nerf crit multipler because of my point of view they seems a lot better.
so PoE has been out for how long now? and you guys are now crying about crit and OPness? guess what? crit has been in the game the whole fucking time!!! so since the entire fucking tree has had the nerf bat swung at it lets nerf the rest is your answer? a few more big nerfs and will there be any good builds left at all? or do you guys all just wana reeeeep in mud flats 20 minutes into the game? is this a survival game or a fucking ARPG???? i must be lost here....

Melee = dead thanks crybabies, and now you want it back LOLOLOLOL
ele anything = dead thanks crybabies, you want this back too????
aura anything = dead thanks crybabies, hmmm no one likes the 24 aura user anymore?
crit = NERFS NERFS NERFS FFS!!!

you know what since shavs is so OP and hell no one uses CI anymore because FUCKING asshats cried lets just delete all that shit off the node tree as well, lets replace it with nodes where if you feel your build sucks you take them and they drop exalts every 3 monsters and you never lose life... then you can just run around and scream OP at everyone else who actually finds ways to make good builds...

the problem with this game is everyone thinks they have to play what willy or pohx or ziggy or raiz or kripp or whoever the fuck the FOTM builder is this go round is playing that way the entire game gets a huge bat swung at it and the economy gets a giant wall on the shit they decide to use on them... be fucking original and try your own builds... there is alot more than ONE GG build you know.
Last edited by DigitalLunacy on Nov 16, 2014, 3:18:45 AM
"
DigitalLunacy wrote:
snip
so PoE has been out for how long now? and you guys are now crying about crit and OPness? guess what? crit has been in the game the whole fucking time!!! so since the entire fucking tree has had the nerf bat swung at it lets nerf the rest is your answer? a few more big nerfs and will there be any good builds left at all? or do you guys all just wana reeeeep in mud flats 20 minutes into the game? is this a survival game or a fucking ARPG???? i must be lost here....

Melee = dead thanks crybabies, and now you want it back LOLOLOLOL
ele anything = dead thanks crybabies, you want this back too????
aura anything = dead thanks crybabies, hmmm no one likes the 24 aura user anymore?
crit = NERFS NERFS NERFS FFS!!!

you know what since shavs is so OP and hell no one uses CI anymore because FUCKING asshats cried lets just delete all that shit off the node tree as well, lets replace it with nodes where if you feel your build sucks you take them and they drop exalts every 3 monsters and you never lose life... then you can just run around and scream OP at everyone else who actually finds ways to make good builds...

the problem with this game is everyone thinks they have to play what willy or pohx or ziggy or raiz or kripp or whoever the fuck the FOTM builder is this go round is playing that way the entire game gets a huge bat swung at it and the economy gets a giant wall on the shit they decide to use on them... be fucking original and try your own builds... there is alot more than ONE GG build you know.

So, what, you're upset?

I kid. I remember when everyone and their brother was screaming about elemental proliferation + freeze, and thinking to myself: This has always been there. I've been using this since I started playing. It's a fucking obvious combo.

Thankfully, it survived.

I do feel that crit, in the current environment, is a bit out of hand. But, I think that may just be due to the fact that reflect as a hard-counter to crit has failed.

A new form of mitigation may be in order here.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Ok ya i do think it's fair to nerf a small amount. But not to the extent I have seen. Creating legacy items is just plain stupid.

Ya i know crit is ridiculous it should have a cap on max percentage like block and resistance ie 75%

Crit should not proc status effect they should only be obtained by getting nodes and should again be capped at a percentage.

Armour is pretty damn pointless and it's scaling needs reworked.

Some skill gems are so under used it's crazy. Shock nova is one and for good reason it sucks

Oh and I could make a huge list of uniques that are useless. Y would you nerf an item but not buff the ones that never get used for the reason they are useless.

Last edited by Drayid on Nov 17, 2014, 4:16:48 AM
The game currently is Path of Critting. No matter what kind of non-crit build you do, there is always a better crit build. Always.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"
The game currently is Path of Critting. No matter what kind of non-crit build you do, there is always a better crit build. Always.

Ok, create a superior crit version of http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/957162 plz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info