world of nerf

They dont nerf OP they nerf popular to aid diversity. Often times they co inside obviously since players are not stupid but not always. See elemental adapation everyone took or pathetic pre nerf arc. Just because popular.

Your solution to buff is ridiculous. We already have way too much power creep as is trivializing content.
Git R Dun!
game is called path of nurfs for a reason, everything that makes the game "fun" will be nurfed, since an exile should not have fun....
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
people who whine about nerfs are the 'heroes'

heroes that think they are special snowflakes because they were brilliant enough to combine 'crit' with 'multiplier' and whoooaa.. THE DAMAGE!

removing broken stuff makes them test their 'special snowflake'iness' and usually - fail at that.

so no wonder resistance is strong. and buffing is not an answer. game is balanced (as in - beatable, challenging and fun) for non-OP stuff. making everything equal to CoC or Crit or LL (or all of these) will make game trivial and borring (snowflakes like it that way, tho)
Constant nerfs are one of the reason I don't give GGG any more money. I'm enjoying buying more good food and wine instead, and I still get to play this broken shit lol.
They should buff the fcking droprates, playing trade chat is 1000x better than farming hard 78s maps. I made a shitload of exalts buying good items from new player for almost nothing and reselling, while my best item drop (300 hours+) was 5 ex worth...
People wanting an easy game, will cry "NO NERFS, I WANT TO FACE ROLL"!!!!

People wanting a challenging game, will cry "NERF PLZ!! I WANT A CHALLENGE"

When some builds can one/two/three shot some of the hardest bosses, the problem isn't the weaker builds. Buffing those will not fix the OP'ness of some builds.

When face rolling everything becomes a "need", I don't understand shit.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Constant nerfs are one of the reason I don't give GGG any more money. I'm enjoying buying more good food and wine instead, and I still get to play this broken shit lol.

So, the three generations of supporter packs you have there wasn't enough time to realize that this is a dynamic game?

Oh, checked your post history, you're just a lovely puddle of vitriol.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Nerfs come in 4 month cycles. Even if you think nerfs are the devil and make your char garbage and unplayable and want to kill yourself, just think...... 4 months is like a million years in video game years. And statistically speaking only a small percentage of builds get nerfed each 4 month cycle anyways.
this game need to buff melee attacks
and 2h defenses with big nodes like 20% phys dmg with 2h weapon and +1 to max res
and more x% HP + 2h weapon dmg nodes and crit mult should be nerfed also
the dagger crit mult node too..
if you want to buff all to the level of crit builds poe will be a casual game.. if you want that you should play D3.

but seriously daggers are OP and ele damage is a lot more powerful than phys damage thats why nobody is playing with 2h weapons in hc leagues because you dont have spell block with 2H and that means death

GGG buffed bows in this league and that was a good idea but its another reason why nobody is playing with melee chars templar/mara/duelist area weak compared to ranger/scion/shadow area to do melee chars

so... GGG need to rework templar/mara/duelist area buff phys melee damage buff 2H defense and nerf crit mult gem and nodes like they nerfed weapon ele dmg gem.

sorry if you cant understand this is not my native language xP
Last edited by heiji17 on Nov 15, 2014, 4:16:07 AM
"
davidnn5 wrote:
Everyone's hating on crit and it's worrisome that GGG may take steps which will not only massively nerf people who spent hundreds or thousands of hours to perfect that one build, making them feel like they have to quit, but actually nerf the majority of players by a large amount, making most people feel crapped on and also feel like quitting.

Why should crit abusers expect to be treated with any more respect for their builds than the rest of us have in the past? (I.E. no respect at all, but plenty of full respecs to soften the smackdown.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info