Crit vs Non crit

I'm about as sick of these threads as anyone, but I must sasy what seems so ridiculously obvious to me.

Those who go crit, get more offense and less defense. (DPS)
Those who don't, get more defense and less offense. (block/evasion/dodge/Life&ES Pool)

Why is this so difficult to accept?!
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
Last edited by GnGEmpire on Nov 13, 2014, 5:26:26 AM
nice,crit post again.

Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
"
GnGEmpire wrote:
I'm about as sick of these threads as anyone, but I must sasy what seems so ridiculously obvious to me.

Those who don't, get more defense and less offense. (block/evasion/dodge/Life&ES Pool)

Reading the title of this thread one must ask:
Why is there ANOTHER thread?
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
GnGEmpire wrote:

Reading the title of this thread one must ask:
Why is there ANOTHER thread?

Because, I decided to give voice to my opinion and whoever has a problem with that is more than welcome to leave this thread.
"
GnGEmpire wrote:

Fun stuff. But untrue.

One has enough points to get phase acro, lots of block and life AND pretty much all crit nodes one needs.

So not going crit currently is just being stubborn as the drawback to going so is null.
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
GnGEmpire wrote:

Fun stuff. But untrue.

One has enough points to get phase acro, lots of block and life AND pretty much all crit nodes one needs.

So not going crit currently is just being stubborn as the drawback to going so is null.

Based on my experience this is untrue. I have a level 92 RT ranger with full block/spell block/dodge and evasion using a 1h sword. I was able to grab a few sword damage nodes which are not nearly enough to make going crit an option, much less a viable one.
However, im pretty much untouchable.

And by the way that build kicks the asses of many perfectly geared crit dagger builds.
Last edited by GnGEmpire on Nov 13, 2014, 5:56:35 AM
Maxing defences is a futile excercise. Goal is to have 'enough'. And bow characters pretty much do not need any defences besides ondars (reflect) and uber damage. Dps is defense too.

As one can see you can kill atziri with 1hp.

But getting to her is way way faster with crit and high movement speed. RT builds are cool etc but please dont compare it with dagger/bow/crit as everybody know what is better and easier to do properly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info