Item level is 63.

Looks like the item has the following mods:

Prefix: %armor

Prefix: %armor + stun recovery

Suffix: Fire resistance

Suffix: Stun recovery

Two open mods.
Last edited by Natharias on Nov 12, 2014, 10:00:32 PM
Two more linked sockets would help it. How many more prefixes or suffixes could be added through crafting?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Two more linked sockets would help it. How many more prefixes or suffixes could be added through crafting?

Links don't really matter until it gets 5+ sockets, and it can have 6.

Even then, links still don't matter unless it is 5 or 6.

It looks like an armor roll, a separate stun recovery roll, and a good res roll.

Worst case scenario, it has both %armor rolls, stun recovery roll, and fire res roll. This leaves one prefix and one suffix. (life and one res)

Best case scenario, it has one %armor roll, stun recovery roll, fire res roll, leaving room for two prefixes (hopefully armor/stun and life), and one suffix (another res).

If it is the worst case scenario, it's vendor trash. If it's the best, it might be somewhat valuable.

Edit:

Updated with item level.
Last edited by Natharias on Nov 12, 2014, 9:56:11 PM
Definitely doesn't hurt to hold onto it, nice find :)
if you want to use it for yourself and wanna invest in crafting it (needs at least 5 jewellers and 5 fusings to be safely 4-Linked + 4 alch/4 chaos for a half decent liferoll) then noone can stop you.

but if i could, i would: http://poe.trade/search/otarinogaowima

you can find better or equal armours for a chaos or less in dozens.

IT IS VENDOR TRASH OR CHAOS RECIPE MATERIAL. believe me plz.
Vendor it, please.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
It is a nice item, but it won't sell for much. And it most likely won't sell fast.

* an item like that need a massive life roll, which can't be crafted (the massive part).
* that item need sockets and links and crafts. So any buyer needs to spend a lot more then just the buy to make it usefull, so even if you sell it, it won't be for much.

So to answer your question: It is worth selling, but not worth the time and stashspace to sell it.
Just vendor it. If you start stashing this kind of gear, there will be no end:)
"
Natharias wrote:

Anyone think it would sell?

Edit:

Item level is 63.

Looks like the item has the following mods:

Prefix: %armor

Prefix: %armor + stun recovery

Suffix: Fire resistance

Suffix: Stun recovery

Two open mods.

This item is an instant vendoring (no life) for end game map players BUT having said that you can add life and sell it to a new player for one chaos. It will be hard and not worth the effort IMO but it still can be done.
The other alternative (since you don't seem to have access to end game gear) is to add life from masters and keep it. It is a good enough leveling item and will find some use:)
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
its only worth eternal exalting an armour chest that can be flat armour + % armour + life + res + res + res/core stat, and it has to be about ilvl73 to get the right tiers. Say it takes 10 eternal exalts to hit good life, thats 50 exalts in currency, to 6 link it costs about 35 exalts in fusing, thats 85 exalts total to make that chest not as good as something you can buy for 30 exalts like a 6 link lightning coil.

Orb crafting is completely fucked, anything that cant be godly is vendor food.

example, chest cost me about 20ex, I eternal exalted it about 8 times to try and hit flat Evasion and ended up with a shitty hybrid roll (was 118% before). That was an extra 40 exalts, twice what I paid for the 6 link chest and made the cost 60 exalts. Basically this chest, 6 linked with tri res, high % and high life was not worth eternal exalting, do I use the chest? No, I have 6 link coils why would I need a rare evasion or armour chest ever again? Thats how dogshit rare chest armours and orb crafting are.

"
CantripN wrote:
Vendor it, please.

How about giving the guy some advice and reasoning (since you are a well known and experienced player)..
Whatever
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info