Desecrated CoC

Desecrate is a spell and have a cooldown. If i link with coc 1 desecrate, coc trigger it nicely. But cooldown disturb the coc mechanics.

Question is; if i link 2-3 or maybe 4 desecrate with coc, can they triggered repeatedly?

Or if i link ''trap + 2-3 desecrate + coc + main skill'' can it work?
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Unless CoC got changed when I didn't look, the cool down doesn't matter.
CoC has it's own cool down of 250 ms or so. But you can CoC Cold Snap without a problem, desecrate should work, too.
On the other hand, I think the multiple desecrate scenario would not work I think. There was a change to using multiple gems of the same type.

Btw.: What do you hope to achieve? Massive corpse spam and then DD?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Nov 12, 2014, 2:12:52 PM
Uhh, unless I'm greatly mistaken, CoC will not allow you to bypass the cooldown on any skill. Cold Snap might be working because you have Power Charges and Cold Snap cooldown can be bypassed by consuming a PC.

Having multiple copies of the spell equipped also will not bypass cooldown, it is shared regardless of it is linked to CoC or not.

Lastly Trap + CoC does not work at all; I'm not sure if it just won't trigger the spell at all or if it will ignore the Trap gem, but CoC only allows you to cast spells, and throwing traps is not considered casting spells.

I'll echo Mikrotherion though and ask why you would want to cast multiple Desecrates anyway - the chaos damage doesn't stack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info