Normal melee weapon attacks

I think the normal melee weapon attacks feel and look really weak. Obviously they're not supposed to be very powerful compared to mana consuming skills, but it doesn't really feel like I'm smashing a mob with my weapon, more like a gentle tap. Weapon skills such as dual strike on the other hand look awesome, and I don't have anything against them. The bow and wands, while again not very powerful if you use the normal attack still have a nice feel to them.

Anyway I was wondering what you guys think about this, and if anyone agrees with me. The weapons that I've been using mostly are axes and claws on my duelist and 1H maces and staves on my Templar.
I think part of it is the sounds. I don't know whether it is the sounds not getting through or what. It is just that the sometimes there is no sound or a really pathetic hit sound when you hit the enemy.

It needs to always be there and to be a solid sound for each possible attack and skill.
+1 to this , I totally feel the same way . I was going to post my own thread about this and decided to look around beforehand. Im glad I did !

There are no sounds at all when you miss the hit. They need something to let you know you missed. Plus something better to let you know when you do hit. It's just too weak as it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info