[Respectfully] ^^ Gievv Keyyyy

Hey, guys!
Heard of the game 3 mins ago and rushed here to beg 4 a key.
First of all, hi people; an old Italian-RPG-Freak here.
Bored as noone, getting mad about this kind production of yours.
Hoping for some luck I swear ill get u usefull feedbacks.
In the meantime, have fun.

Bless
Hi, i want my beta key too.
Omg, I don't think this will help you to get key. Look how long some ppl are waiting.
First rule: "I'm always right."
Second rule: "If you think, I'm not right, take a look on First rule."
heheh now u understand why the thread is titled "respectfully".
Just to clear it out: in respect of the beta rules, in respect of the beta queque and in respect of the "elders" of this forum.
If it helps or not it doesnt matter, was just a presentation and an attemp, that is usually not forbidden ^^
cheers again
At least you're asking nicely :P, but I don't think someone will give a key to someone who found out about the game 3 minutes ago XD
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
yeah, i feel "late" myself. Someone here got a time machine?
Already got 2 "L" on my forehead ^^
"Late Looser"
hiihhi hoping it's enought for the moment :P

@Puch: Thx
Last edited by Kilnuu on Oct 23, 2011, 2:08:15 PM
welcome to the line, enjoy your stay
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ︵┻━┻
Me too.

With a cherry on top :)
I been registered for close to 11 months, and still no key. I really think people who are getting the keys are really lucky, or creating multiple accounts to help them get chosen. I don't see why I do not have a key yet and have been here for almost a year.

Pathetically I've made posts asking for a key and it obviously has not worked. It's really a shame, if people who are being chosen are bots, or are exploiting the situation.

The only advice I can give you is to cross your fingers and wait. Check in everyday to see if you've been picked, but unless you're really lucky or you know someone, you shouldn't get your hopes up.

Though, I guess this post is in some way a subconscious attempt to get a key.

At this point, I think the Open Beta will hit before I am chosen for a key, and I would assume this is the case for many others.

Good luck.
"
thelonelypig wrote:
I been registered for close to 11 months, and still no key. I really think people who are getting the keys are really lucky, or creating multiple accounts to help them get chosen. I don't see why I do not have a key yet and have been here for almost a year.

Pathetically I've made posts asking for a key and it obviously has not worked. It's really a shame, if people who are being chosen are bots, or are exploiting the situation.

The only advice I can give you is to cross your fingers and wait. Check in everyday to see if you've been picked, but unless you're really lucky or you know someone, you shouldn't get your hopes up.

Though, I guess this post is in some way a subconscious attempt to get a key.

At this point, I think the Open Beta will hit before I am chosen for a key, and I would assume this is the case for many others.

Good luck.

Je, luck wasn't kind to u.
Hey, ill se ya there in the open beta than.
Bless

ps: im old but not that old
pps: stop spraying insults kids

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info