Friend got key, Feeling left out!

My buddie got a key and were both excited to try the game... Only problem is i cant play it with him because i still haven't gotten a key. Any chance on giving keys out more frequently? or even making the beta open for all to try?
I sugest you just go over to your friend and beat him/her to a pulp with a mailbox and steal the key.

They named the game path of "exile" for a reason
Last edited by ormet123 on Oct 23, 2011, 12:22:35 AM
Isn't there the thing with the friend invite? he can just pass it to you. And you could pass it to me:)
This happens to me all the time with these things, friend of mine will get a key while I never do, hehe. Hasn't happened with PoE yet though.
"
Javapauer4 wrote:
Isn't there the thing with the friend invite? he can just pass it to you. And you could pass it to me:)

Friend invites are random just like the timer. So he may get a key eventually.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
"
lavonazz wrote:
you suck

Wow!
I don't think he did get a friend invite with his key. Imo everyone who gets a key should get 1 friend invite so they can play it with a friend...
You can only wait your own key now. Sadly :(
Posting it here wont get you anywhere. As there are most likely thousands of others waiting to get their hands on a key.
They should be increasing the amount of beta invitations after the next update apparently. :D
I would like a Beta key, because I am British and like Tea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info