Roleplaying League

Anyone interested in joining an RP league if one were created? I could see the potential... might not have the emotes and such to really give it the visual feel... but I could see something working in this game.

Just want to test the waters a bit to see what you guys think.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
This doesn't really seem like the kind of game that's designed to be RP'd.
Keyblades!
Hmm.. I plan to play hardcore.

But I would gladly join a RP league for my more leisure playtime.

I think they mentioned they would sell private leagues. So if they didn't offer it I am sure a community of RPers could easily provide one.
I don't see any point to play RP in this game, when there are easily 10-100 better games for playing RP.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
"
Xapti wrote:
I don't see any point to play RP in this game, when there are easily 10-100 better games for playing RP.

I guess the joy is you don't have to join it. :P I can see pro's and con's and it might not be the best of games for it. But, it's do-able.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
There are very few games that I think stimulate a good role playing environment.

I have found the only real good role playing game is a good with a good role playing community.

1st Fist of Light - Great role players. Back in the days when I played Everquest we role played so hard core that GM's would participate in our RP Events. Our guild leader was once leading a tour of a temple to one of the Gods in the game when a GM spawned a mob for us to fight.

Fun times. The game really didn't foster RPing but the group made it crazy awesome and made that game one of the best games ever to play.

So in short-If the community has an RP community who can make it fun it would be a lot of fun. Most games don't have that now adays and the ones that have a community getting started tend to fall apart because of all the people who would make fun of them or hate on them for it. Which is why a private league would rock for an RP Community.
There's been rumors of a mode similar to cutthroat, which I think is called "survival mode". I can't remember all of the details but it your character has to forage for food in order to fight at full strength or to not die or something, I can't remember. And, you're allowed to pk any other player for their food. It's supposed to be kinda like hardcore in new vegas or something like that.
huh, what why are you reading hthis?
I wouldn't mind a RP league... the only problem is people not role playing and just screwing off
this looks like it'd be a very berry thing to add :)

This should be a Private League, and you could join it only by invitation, leaving behind the ones that would just not roleplay or ruin the fun for others. I'm totally in on this c:

_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info