[1.3] [Video] Sea of Flames Burning Discharge | fast clear | Budget | High hp

Hi! This build seems interesting! I'm think of doing this build in the 1-week, is that a good idea, or does it start to shine in higher levels? Thanks!
"
zeppel1n wrote:
Hi! This build seems interesting! I'm think of doing this build in the 1-week, is that a good idea, or does it start to shine in higher levels? Thanks!

Definitely think it's viable in the 1 week, since it doesn't require a lot of currency to get started. It really starts to shine when you get your dual curse and your doryani's catalyst, but that isn't a must for it to be effective.
Ideal for levelling would be a searing touch with flameblast but that might not be doable in the 1 week. Flameblast is still a good option tho.
For levelling the tree I like to do all the pathing first, picking up some life nodes and travelling to the keystones. You can pick up Eldritch Battery pretty early on, pick up MoM as soon as you have enough mana regen, get elemental equilibrium when you start using discharge (around level 50-55 for me I think).
Get unwavering stance as soon as you pass by it and pick up damage nodes when you feel like you need em.
"
Sandeerrr wrote:
"
zeppel1n wrote:

Definitely think it's viable in the 1 week, since it doesn't require a lot of currency to get started. It really starts to shine when you get your dual curse and your doryani's catalyst, but that isn't a must for it to be effective.
Ideal for levelling would be a searing touch with flameblast but that might not be doable in the 1 week. Flameblast is still a good option tho.
For levelling the tree I like to do all the pathing first, picking up some life nodes and travelling to the keystones. You can pick up Eldritch Battery pretty early on, pick up MoM as soon as you have enough mana regen, get elemental equilibrium when you start using discharge (around level 50-55 for me I think).
Get unwavering stance as soon as you pass by it and pick up damage nodes when you feel like you need em.

Im running this build in the 1 week on softcore, its a fucking blast, kudos OP
"
carbohydrate3 wrote:
"
Sandeerrr wrote:
"
zeppel1n wrote:

Im running this build in the 1 week on softcore, its a fucking blast, kudos OP

Thanks man, good to hear!
the only downfall is that this build cant kill atziri, im having so much fun, the map clear speed is off the charts.. i guess everything has a con right?
"
carbohydrate3 wrote:
the only downfall is that this build cant kill atziri, im having so much fun, the map clear speed is off the charts.. i guess everything has a con right?

Yea well at least with discharge you can't really do it. Might be possible when you switch to gmp incinerate or firetrap + flame surge or something though.
"
Sandeerrr wrote:
"
carbohydrate3 wrote:

Yea well at least with discharge you can't really do it. Might be possible when you switch to gmp incinerate or firetrap + flame surge or something though.

Quick question bro, how do you deal with large packs of those spine mobs? as little as maybe 5 of those mobs dying at the same time kills me nearly instantly, 4k hp, max res, 1000 unreserved mana
Last edited by carbohydrate3 on Dec 3, 2014, 3:58:55 PM
"
carbohydrate3 wrote:
"
Sandeerrr wrote:
"
carbohydrate3 wrote:

Quick question bro, how do you deal with large packs of those spine mobs? as little as maybe 5 of those mobs dying at the same time kills me nearly instantly, 4k hp, max res, 1000 unreserved mana

Yea those are a pain in the ass. What I usually do is use small flameblast to try and not kill them all at the same time. What also helps is having all your endurance charges + your granite up for a lot of phys mitigation.
I'm really liking the new templar starting area, honestly im thinking this build has vastly improved with this new tree, what do you think?

New tree I came up with.

3 more points used, haven't really compared stats, tell me what you think.

Why does the original build have Elemental Equilibrium? Isn't that skill only useful when we use all 3 or at least 2 elements?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info