[1.3] [Video] Sea of Flames Burning Discharge | fast clear | Budget | High hp

"
Zushis wrote:
Could I possibly get a leveling tree? Cheers

There isn't really 1 way to level this, just grab what you feel like you need and make sure you pick up double curse, EB and MoM before you reach endgame.
Getting a searing touch and using flambelast is very smooth levelling with this build
Darn :p what are the bandits then
Oak, Passive, Oak...no offence but it's pretty obvious.
IGN: Dmillz
Your thoughts on using an infernal mantle?
Last edited by xitragupte on Oct 30, 2014, 10:01:45 PM
"
xitragupte wrote:
Your thoughts on using an infernal mantle?

Infernal mantle doesn't go well with this build unfortunately. The 25% convert to chaos really hurts your burns and the 100% increased spell damage on low mana doesn't go well with MoM haha.
Also the crit is kinda wasted since we don't spec into crit at all in this build.
"
Dmillz wrote:
Oak, Passive, Oak...no offence but it's pretty obvious.

Yes, this is correct, I'll put it in the guide
whats your flask setup look like?
I am using a modified version of this guide in beyond league right now, and am having a blast. I wanted a build with a bit more survivability, so I made a few changes in the passive tree and on gear. I skipped MoM and EB, and am going hybrid life/ES. The key to my build right now lies in the dark seer unique scepter. Its a super cheap item, and allows you to skip all mana, mana regen, and pathing nodes to EB and MOM. Since discharge has such a high mana cost and super high damage(~150 right now at lvl 69), i only need enough mana to cast enduring cry, then discharge, and i get 69 mana and energy shield back per kill. This works really well in mitigating most situations. Damage taken while getting in position to discharge is regained almost instantly after discharging. Its like a ghetto vaal pact + life leech in one. Im having a ton of fun. With the points saved from skipping the above mentioned nodes, I can spec into more damage or more survivability. Im currently 1-2 shotting map bosses with pretty crap gear. Ele reflect is a non-issue because of the huge ES gain per kill. Its almost like that unique was made for a build like this. Anyway, here is the tree I am using currently at lvl 69:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABVtG1-0g4XOLjO98PAWf3xRNgziiAPAfBLN8u8WKOtgt0pBVp4QaOOw4gpspTxZvGmzkIuNqNukkqhJpna5xeRccpwjE9j0PJIuHGWwW_Esn7VcN2WEZLpHOGJFQRxQgpzCezdIhn8sOPBRxOlJAoO9OYVKGYAUtdO1672BLEuGi6ti9_gq3PsauPC2boY9GGGp4L1gHfOVVxjpYrJj314Pb8Ww22A==

My finished build will look something like this:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABVtG1-0g4XOLjO98PAWf3xRNgziiAPAfBLN8u8WKOtgt0pBVp4QaOOw4gpspTxZvGmzkIuNqNukkqhJpna5xeRccpwjE9j0PJIuHGWwW_Esn7VcN2WEZLpHOGJFQRxQgpzCezdIhn8sOPBRxOlJAoO9OYVKGYAUtdO1672BLEuGi6ti9_gq3PsauPC2boY9GGGp4L1gHfOVVxjpYrJj314Pb8Ww22OxVKo1JGy6Ul4U09yGwplc64fJF_o81kk3jw21ca4RI

As far as EE goes, I'm going to play it by ear at this point. Anyway, im digging my version of this build, and it feels super strong so far. I have about 4600 life and 1300 ES at lvl 69, with tons more easy damage and life nodes in the coming few levels.
"
mtaylor2k2 wrote:
I am using a modified version of this guide in beyond league right now, and am having a blast. I wanted a build with a bit more survivability, so I made a few changes in the passive tree and on gear. I skipped MoM and EB, and am going hybrid life/ES. The key to my build right now lies in the dark seer unique scepter. Its a super cheap item, and allows you to skip all mana, mana regen, and pathing nodes to EB and MOM. Since discharge has such a high mana cost and super high damage(~150 right now at lvl 69), i only need enough mana to cast enduring cry, then discharge, and i get 69 mana and energy shield back per kill. This works really well in mitigating most situations. Damage taken while getting in position to discharge is regained almost instantly after discharging. Its like a ghetto vaal pact + life leech in one. Im having a ton of fun. With the points saved from skipping the above mentioned nodes, I can spec into more damage or more survivability. Im currently 1-2 shotting map bosses with pretty crap gear. Ele reflect is a non-issue because of the huge ES gain per kill. Its almost like that unique was made for a build like this. Anyway, here is the tree I am using currently at lvl 69:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABVtG1-0g4XOLjO98PAWf3xRNgziiAPAfBLN8u8WKOtgt0pBVp4QaOOw4gpspTxZvGmzkIuNqNukkqhJpna5xeRccpwjE9j0PJIuHGWwW_Esn7VcN2WEZLpHOGJFQRxQgpzCezdIhn8sOPBRxOlJAoO9OYVKGYAUtdO1672BLEuGi6ti9_gq3PsauPC2boY9GGGp4L1gHfOVVxjpYrJj314Pb8Ww22A==

My finished build will look something like this:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABVtG1-0g4XOLjO98PAWf3xRNgziiAPAfBLN8u8WKOtgt0pBVp4QaOOw4gpspTxZvGmzkIuNqNukkqhJpna5xeRccpwjE9j0PJIuHGWwW_Esn7VcN2WEZLpHOGJFQRxQgpzCezdIhn8sOPBRxOlJAoO9OYVKGYAUtdO1672BLEuGi6ti9_gq3PsauPC2boY9GGGp4L1gHfOVVxjpYrJj314Pb8Ww22OxVKo1JGy6Ul4U09yGwplc64fJF_o81kk3jw21ca4RI

As far as EE goes, I'm going to play it by ear at this point. Anyway, im digging my version of this build, and it feels super strong so far. I have about 4600 life and 1300 ES at lvl 69, with tons more easy damage and life nodes in the coming few levels.

Thanks for the reply. Didn't even know that sceptre existed, since I play rampage. Looks very interesting.
Only problem I see is when you confidently discharge into a ele ref pack and don't 1 shot them, you'll still die then I'm afraid.
"
LoCicero wrote:
whats your flask setup look like?

Might get a Rumi's Concoction istead of a granite soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info