The dex/int hybrid

I can't help but feel that the templar kinda would circumvent having a monk/infidel/religious role. I'm still thinking former nobility for some reason, or at least related to mobility.

A courier! Haha.

I can't get the image of Shaco from LoL outta my head though >_>
I swear to god if you ask me for a beta key you will get a severe tongue lashing. Cheers!
"
siis wrote:
Pandara monk!

That's just wrong! =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
SHAMAN
Guys what happened to the 6th character? Seriously why the Pearl Harbor radio silence? Give as at least a hint approximately when can we expect more info on it?
The anticipation for the 6th is agonizing.

I like some of the ideas people threw out there:

Zealot
Magician
Shaman

Those seem to fit the role of 'Magic' and 'Agility' and remain relevant to Wraeclast. All the other existing classes fit into their attribute roles perfectly. Something like a deposed royal just doesnt make sense to me(but it can given a decent back story), though i like the name Chevalier. As for Druid.. While this game is similar to D2, I really dont think the Dev's would purposely create a class with the exact same name. Same reason I dont think Assassin will make an appearance despite being a very good fit.
I'm hoping he's a "Cultist" simply because I can't find other people who think the sixth class will be named it. That and there's no "evil" class yet... maybe the Witch? I really don't see how the Dex/Int class will be encouraged to use Daggers and Claws when he'll be bordering Ranger and Witch, two ranged classes. I know I'll be dual-wanding up a storm when he's released.

Also, I'm betting the class will be male.
NIGHTBLADE
TRICKSTER
ASSASSIN
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
"
Squidgyxombie wrote:
I'm hoping he's a "Cultist" simply because I can't find other people who think the sixth class will be named it. That and there's no "evil" class yet... maybe the Witch? I really don't see how the Dex/Int class will be encouraged to use Daggers and Claws when he'll be bordering Ranger and Witch, two ranged classes. I know I'll be dual-wanding up a storm when he's released.

You mentioned this in game and I think you've come up well with Cultist. It's a good name. I couldnt think of anything that would qualify as an evil/dark arts type that would fit the dex/int build considering the equipment we're finding. An evil class would also make the perfect exile. So yes, good job. However.. I'm not sure why a cultist would use claws and be half dexterity based. I think cultist would be a good necro substitute, but what does it need dexterity for? When i think necro, or possibly cultist, i think Voodoo for some reason lol.
"
Squidgyxombie wrote:

Why?

We have 3 males and 2 females. 1 place is left. Logic says it's female?

About the name: I don't care that much, I just want a class to get good stats from int and dex, a recolored duelist called "TMP_CLASS" would be ok for me as long as I can play it :D
The witch I play I've only been putting points into dex since around lvl 33ish and it's freakin awesome. The dex/int class will be so OP with the same build I'm using for my witch.

Multiple projectile freezing pulse ftw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info