The dex/int hybrid

Anyone excited about the dex/int hybrid? I know I am, sounds like the perfect combination.

I'm a bit dissapointed that it probably wont be included in 9.3 but I guess I can wait. It would still be nice with some concept art or atleast the name. My guess is "Trickster", seen some other people mention it and there is already int/dex gear that have the name Trickster in them.

So any other speculations about the dex/int hybrid? I'm also assuming it's a female character, making it an even ammount of male/female characters.

Spoiler

Sorry if there's already a thread like this, but I couldn't find one
It will certainly be in an amazing position to use projectile based spells to maximum effect. Actually it seems like about 75% of the builds I've tried would work much better as dex/int hybrid. I have in the past wondered whether they might make it cash-shop-only character since I'm fairly certain it could make them a whole lot of money. But that doesn't really sound fair, so I'm hoping they won't.
Urist McDwarfy has been happy lately. He admired an exceptional ARPG recently. He took joy in slaughter lately. He has been attacked by the dead recently.
Check out the Path of Exile wiki: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com
Last edited by UristMcDwarfy on Oct 21, 2011, 9:22:30 PM
"
UristMcDwarfy wrote:
I have in the past wondered whether they might make it cash-shop-only character since I'm fairly certain it could make them a whole lot of money. But that doesn't really sound fair, so I'm hoping they won't.

Dex/Int character will be free like all the others.
Forum Sheriff
I'm very interested to hear what the new class will be, and I cant wait to try it out and try all the different builds on him/her, and yes it will be free, if it wasn't they would be contradicting themselves
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
I will play that character as my main one, almost sure I will!
Hmm... What should I write here?
Dex/Int is a bard. This has been known for ages so I don't know why people keep speculating about it!
bardbardbardbardbardbardbardbardbardbardbardbardbardbardbardbardbard
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
You should probably make your jokes more jokingly so people don't get the wrong impression...

P.S. Probably not a "bard." I've yet to find a lute or sheet music in the game.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
P.S. Probably not a "bard." I've yet to find a lute or sheet music in the game.

It's a stealthy bard.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
a bard with claws? (looking at the passive tree) :D

I'm very interested in dex/int, looks like the best class for me. I'm a bit worried how it will be positioned in the new passive tree, we will see :)
The class is going to be called Constructivist and her primary attacks are going to be Lies and Deceit. You heard it here first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info