Season Nine, Event 46: One Hour Endless Ledge

2% to 29. Legitimately can say it takes 0 skill to do good in el with mediocre zone rng.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
no alchs but i got some good rares drop
Spoiler
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Literally worst first 30 minutes of my life... was like 7 levels behind first guys. Managed to catch up at the end but i guess not enough.
Got ms boots 10 minutes before the end. T_T
Got one shot by dischargers re-rolled and got best drops
Dropped from first pack in starter zone:

Then got 5 consecutive zones full of evangelists, devours, coldsnappers and grapplers. Dropped a second quicksilver near the end of the bad zone streak and was moving at top speed for the rest of the race. Too bad the levels lost from those harsh starts are so hard to regain.

Forgot to trans the second quicksilver but it didnt matter as i was never empty anyway.
IGN: KoTao
Spoiler

Terrible terrible weapon drops.

Stone axe till woodsplitter at 13, into white two handed sword and finally a nice weapon for the last 4 minutes. Early resist on my 1st qs probably saved my life a dozen times.

Projectile weakness + voidbringers yielded a cruelty I was previously unfamiliar with for one of the most frustrating zones imaginable.

The whole time I kept wondering why I put myself through melee on EL and ended up incredibly suprized yet thrilled when I found out I hit first duelist even at position 147. Maybe ill stick with duelist :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info