Season Nine, Event 46: One Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Eye (Unique Golden Hoop) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points.
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art Fencoil Unique Item (50 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Topaz Ring Item (30 available to be won)
I dropped 50 placements :( It's time to at least try to come back :p
Nice, 1 shot from a rare discharger with 638 life.
think i had 7 alcs drop this race... had 3Qs. had to log at perpetues cuz i got cornered... ran back, ran past him, get stuck in one of his old traps... relog again wee... one of the later zones puncture + desync one raging mad kyuzou
Spoiler

SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Literally had the BEST rng at the beginning.

Middle of the race I got some suboptimal zones and farmed slower :D. Started trying again and found a 2nd quicksilver around lvl 26.

Got 1 shot by ONE white discharger ... dafuq?

Last edited by ctcsback on Nov 4, 2014, 12:57:51 AM
damn game tabbed out on me, found my new build for EL though. tendrils, fire trap, and spec throw :)

Last edited by TSyk0 on Nov 4, 2014, 1:01:09 AM
I got swarmed close to hitting level 19, its quite a shame.
Nothing to see here....
Damn it, slaughtered in one second in the last couple of minutes. No matter, wasn't going to get to the next level but was having fun anyway.

Awesome early level drop which helped immensely with all that resistance! The additional magic find probably helped too although all my jewellery was rubbish and the MS boots I found (with 15% mind you) I couldn't use because I didn't have enough strength, and no jewellery to craft to try to get some. Ah well, RNG giveth and RNG taketh away :)
So I hear +gem levels items are good...

Other gear was nothing special, but getting that +fire item early was a huge help. Oh, and 15% ms boots are always nice :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info