Season Nine, Event 38: 3 Hour Vaal Oversoul Kill

rng can't stop the force

i wore a cold ring for vaal because ez

vaal orbed vaal spark going to merveil then found a corrupted zone woops

spent really long in sins 3 also literally scared the shit out of myself and almost logged because I accidentally hit vaal spark and thought I was gonna die, shows how tired i am

jade amulet found in ledge
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Nov 2, 2014, 3:24:00 AM
Rare strongbox of something-or-other, I'm in need of upgrades. Oh, detonate corpses, lucky there's no corpses around. Firetrap firetrap firetrap, open box, click to run away and wait half a second for usual desync... Firetraps crit and one-shot several of the mobs. Which then exploded in my face.

-__-
Died 15+min in to magic goats :s
3rd ranger with no quicksilver or movement speed other than nodes. I didn't even think I went that well until I checked the rankings - I wasted a ton of time in act 1 and getting lost in the chamber of sins.

Last edited by Hemmingfish on Nov 2, 2014, 3:36:34 AM
1h 30min. Semi-happy with the time but considering how bad I played in Act 1 it could have been 10-15 minutes better. Took me almost 30 minutes to kill Brutus and had to logout twice in the Caverns of Wrath because I just wanted to open those rare strongboxes :D Also was overleveling in Act 1 as usual.

Act 2 went fine except Sins 3 where I had to logout due to sparkers and had to run back from the Crossroads WP.

Last edited by kuukkeli on Nov 2, 2014, 3:43:25 AM
lolol started half an hour in, just finished... some crazy drops

resists were 70/54/60 going into vaal
Last edited by dandan88 on Nov 2, 2014, 4:01:42 AM
My loot. :)
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
No luck today, i take a disco during chamber of sin, and i die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info