Battle Scarred Oasis

I move a lot, but I really like Vegan's space, so thought i'd document it. I didn't want to transform it into something its not, but use the assets it offers: clean lines, strong architecture, good views, fishing. All that was needed was a little shade. Its still a work in progress. Over time, everything changes. and for now, here it is:

http://imgur.com/a/2JTkA/#0

thanks for checking out my digs,
cheers!

edit to update:
we've moved.
slumin poe style:
http://imgur.com/a/Zy7Tw#5
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

Last edited by LonePuppet on Nov 27, 2014, 3:21:39 AM
ha! so surprised :D

ty.
~~~~~

I love your hideout! I, too, like Vagan's for the same reasons. I just got him to lvl 7 and thus got the upper elvel. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the tiles sparkle in the sun! LOL.

I also was thinking abotu ways to give it some shade. I purchased the beam of light microtransaction, and it is so subtle, it doesn't really show up in the hideout. What trees did you use for the shade? My Tora is only lvl 4 so maybe I have not seen that tree option yet.
Really really awesome layout, love the HOut
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
MackBesmirch wrote:
I love your hideout! I, too, like Vagan's for the same reasons. I just got him to lvl 7 and thus got the upper elvel. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the tiles sparkle in the sun! LOL.

I also was thinking abotu ways to give it some shade. I purchased the beam of light microtransaction, and it is so subtle, it doesn't really show up in the hideout. What trees did you use for the shade? My Tora is only lvl 4 so maybe I have not seen that tree option yet.

i used "thick trees" from cat and "mossy wall arch" (version 2)from tora for the big shade. then added some of tora's other tropical trees for variety. was happy to discover some of them make the sound of wind.
~~~~~

"
LonePuppet wrote:
"
MackBesmirch wrote:

i used "thick trees" from cat and "mossy wall arch" (version 2)from tora for the big shade. then added some of tora's other tropical trees for variety. was happy to discover some of them make the sound of wind.

awesome, thanks! i'm way more impressed by the decorations than I had originally anticipated, esp. the ones with different variations.
if the dev's think this hideout is HOTW then so be it, but i think mine was much better (dont they all though)

congrats on winning HOTW
thanks hagaromaro. i didn't expect it. besides a sense of humor, i think the thing mine has going is that i actually used the given environment, when the others highlighted so far are disguising the landscape. and the best part they didn't even highlight: the drunk guys in the tent!! :P but yes, there are many i've seen that are awesome and i would vote for above my own. for my part, i just wanted to post because i move so much i thought i should start documenting so i dont forget the things i did that i liked. usually i trick out the map device, but i didn't do that this time, felt too cluttered. so i've kept it fairly simple. my other favorite part about my space is the fetid smog on the red carpets and furniture. that effect is just awesome (needs shade tho), i could stare at it for hours, then i remember there are maps to run. :P whats your ho title? i'll check out your thread.

edit: ah yes! i've checked your thread in the past. its a good looking space. all those individual pavers!! lots of work!
~~~~~

Last edited by LonePuppet on Oct 31, 2014, 10:47:38 AM
Oh, such a good job. Love the rng shrine! :)
Censored.
thanks to everyone who shared kind words and enjoyed my space.

i mentioned i move alot. new images here:

http://imgur.com/a/Zy7Tw#5

vorici's space: slumin' poe style

~~~~~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info