Velvet's elemental buzzsaw {crit} ~ Atziri deathless/map clearing 1.3 Updated!

hey, just wanted to say thanks for the guide, using it and enjoying :)
anyone selling equipment for lvl 6x?, find it hard to find anything on the trade chats that isnt 10exalts +..

for the build ofcourse ^^
@Erani

Take your pick:

These are just some stuff that I might have used at some point. I have no daggers left though. Tell me what you'd like and I am sure we can make a deal.
Good build~
well ive reached 65, finished merciless, awesome build ^_^,

im having a hard time on the maps though, any survival tips?, i even run determination over anger to die less, any ideas?(an item, or skill combo to increase my survive chances XD).

thanks in advance
Determination does not offer you anything since your Armor value is naturally low. The obvious advice is to start running Anger again, for more detailed advice you need to show your items.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
My advice: as candoerfer mentioned your armor is naturally low. You should normally have higher evasion (if you have alpha's for example). So you could drop anger for grace. This way you can get close to 50% evasion rate without problems. You can grab some evasion nodes as well to the south of scion start. This coupled with a CWDT - EC - IC - ID setup can make you very survivable.

Also, if you have problems on DPS you can try molten strike. I did the 1M challenge league SC on a molten strike char and it took me less than a week. I used wrath, herald of thunder and grace. I also grabbed some lightning damage nodes etc.

Just some ideas. They might get you mapping and help you reach higher levels and eventually let your DPS carry you. Godspeed!
ye stopped using determination, and ill try using ur tips, thanks

heres my equipment, now focusing on upgrading my jewelry and later my shield,

Daresso's does not offer you anything, since the majority of your DPS is elemental. Many of your items also have low life rolls or no life mod at all, so you should try to fix that bit by bit.
Additionally, using Immortal Call can provide you with good tankiness against phys dmg.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
I am selling this dagger under market value to anyone who is interested:

It's not incredible but it has basically everything one would need to start my build (crit, as, even crit multi and WED).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info