What's your selfcast Arc dps?

Mine does around 10k tooltip with this set-up and 5 charges:

Just curious what to expect from the spell at the high end.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Totally depends. on gear on nodes on lvl. My low end max block arcer tool tip is only 8k but she is invulnerable almost and triple curses for lots of hidden dps. Then there is crit with 7 power charges and Pledge of hands does over 30K. I'm only 5L and do 24K.

Git R Dun!
12226 without charges and 19335 with full charges (7 power + 3 frenzy) on my crit Arc Witch. The skilltree isn't really optimized since i just slapped it together after the last full reset, trying to reproduce my old build i had in Ambush.
With an optimized skilltree, all gems fully leveled and a high level Herald of Thunder it would be a few k more, same for a better wand/dagger. A Pledge of Hands 6L (well, technically a 7L with lvl 30 Echo) or lvl 4 Empower build can probably get over 35k but is even more expensive.
This char was the only one i had a really good RNG with when i managed to corrupt a self leveled 20/20 Arc (leveled twice to 20 with the GCP recipe) to 21/20 and got my chest piece to 6L.

Spoiler

Note that your effective DPS is probably a lot higher than the tooltip for a crit lightining build. My Witch could consistently perma-shock even 77+ map bosses, which increases effective DPS by 50%.
35% lightning penetration will then further increase your effective DPS by another +35% more (@ 0% monster lightning res) up to +140% more (@ 75% monster lightning res) compared to a build without the penetration.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info