fuck diablo 3 and all blizzards greed

This and Grim dawn
and maybe torchlight 2

fuck d3

cool story bro

how original and thoughtful of you to post

tell me more
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Out of curiosity, will mentioning Diablo 3 eventually become a bannable offense around here?

It's like a neurotic tick, every 30 minutes on these forums or in-game I see random anti-Blizzard nerd-rage.
Last edited by konfeta on Oct 22, 2011, 6:45:39 PM
"
konfeta wrote:
Out of curiosity, will mentioning Diablo 3 eventually become a bannable offense around here?

It's like a neurotic tick, every 30 minutes on these forums or in-game I see random anti-Blizzard nerd-rage.

i shouldnt think so, this is like the year of the ARPGS
so many companies putting them out its bound to be a topic of conversation when those of us who are ARPG lovers commune

/edit

also its not like we are trying to get ppl to play the other games we are just talking about them becuase they are all on topic

/edit2

i should also think that the ppl at GGG could then see how their game is measuring up from the gamers perspective should help them if anyting
Last edited by RitualMurder on Oct 22, 2011, 7:23:34 PM
"
Xtrem wrote:
i should also think that the ppl at GGG could then see how their game is measuring up from the gamers perspective should help them if anyting

But of course. It's very helpful for GGG to know that you fuck Diablo 3.
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
"
Ugm wrote:
"
Xtrem wrote:

But of course. It's very helpful for GGG to know that you fuck Diablo 3.

i do what? i said i wont be playing it cus blizzard is greedy and i dont like them anymore

sorry you are confused

also there is a lot more than just be talking about other ARPGs forthcoming

sry you are confused again
This isn't 4chan. Chill out and be civilized; stop trying to talk like the meme-ful internet smart guys. Don't drag that non-beta childish argument/insult crap in here.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
This isn't 4chan. Chill out and be civilized; stop trying to talk like the meme-ful internet smart guys. Don't drag that non-beta childish argument/insult crap in here.

Well said whiteboy88.

Wait I'm not on 4chan? I gotta get in on that Beta.

0 Pre-Beta Posts
Inactivity =/= Indifference

Core i7 quad 2.3
8gb ddr3
2gb ati 5650HD
1280x720
Probably another 2+ weeks till it get released, dont expect anything before that so you dont get your hopes up :p.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info