Ice Shot + LMP + Chain

Hi guys...

I've never really provided audio feedback before, so I'm not sure what information is useful. When playing a recent Ice Shot build I noticed some constant audio weirdness (for lack of a better term).

My character was setup using: Ice Shot + LMP + Chain (plus whatever else boosts DPS... ie Weapon Elemental Damage).

When attacking packs of monsters the projectiles chain multiple times causing Ice Shot to proc including multiple sound effects that go with IS. These individual sound effects would often seem to stack up and sometimes cut each other off. To the point the audio effects playing just stop. It seems like it "blows the speakers/headset" or if the audio is too much that the sound cuts out until the next effect is trigged.

It happens quite constantly as there are multiple IS being triggered. It isn't game breaking or anything , but perhaps something you might wish to test/investigate yourselves.

BTW: can audio effects also cause the game to "lag" and FPS to drop whilst the client waits for audio information?

Cheers
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Im getting the exact same thing happening but with Tornado shot and Split shot, Tornado just has LMP, and Split has Chain + CoH + Assassins Mark. It happens every large pack and i think sometimes when i crit. Plays a loud sound that blasts my headphones for about 1/2 a second, was worried my headset was on the way out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info