Shouldn't older accounts get a higher probability of a chance at getting into Beta?

It is slightly aggravating that 75% of beta invites seem to be going to accounts that have been created less than 2 months ago.

Obviously new accounts deserve a chance at getting beta accounts, but I feel that the random algorithm should give a higher chance at a key the older the account is.

It is a bit late now but yea, it would have be nice :(
"
Chazaqiel wrote:
It is slightly aggravating that 75% of beta invites seem to be going to accounts that have been created less than 2 months ago.

Obviously new accounts deserve a chance at getting beta accounts, but I feel that the random algorithm should give a higher chance at a key the older the account is.

Its probably because over 75% of accounts have been created less than 2 months ago...

And this is the 9001st thread like this.
Starcraft42 > Deckard Cain
Last edited by KurzedMetal on Oct 20, 2011, 2:47:39 PM
"
Starcraft42 wrote:
"
Chazaqiel wrote:

Its probably because over 75% of accounts have been created less than 2 months ago...

And this is the 9001st thread like this.

I like the way you think
My business is to succeed, and I’m good at it. I create my Iliad by my actions, create it day by day."- Napoleon (1804), in a conversation with Pope Pius VII at Fontainebleau.
You would think so, but that is not how random works.
D:::
Last edited by Chazaqiel on Oct 21, 2011, 5:54:51 PM
wating from may :(((
signed in from may but still no key:(
Waiting since november 2010 :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info