DONE, KEY FOR Clownkrieger

Tough question in my opinion. Why should I get a key ? I'd say that the first reason would be, as silly as it might look, because I've signed up on their website to be eligible to the beta timer. I don't think it would be right to say that I deserve a key anymore that anyone here since most of the people on the forum are actives and will more likely contribute to the game.

However, I can tell you that since I discovered the existence of this game, I've done my possible to spread it to as many people as I could. Being unable to play, I had to convince them the game was worth the wait with only screenshots and some videos. I've participated in the most contests I could, without any luck. Participating in the Keysus event is also almost impossible for me since he streams when I am at bed (time difference + work).

I've been testing games for around 12-13 years now, I started with an old game which some people might remember, it was called The 4th Coming. Since then, I've been active in the beta scene each year. The last game which I was able to beta test was Wrath of Heroes, a Bloodline Champion-like game based on the Warhammer world and developped by BioWare.

If I was to get a key access, I can promise that I would do my 110% to contribute at making this game as good as it can be for its release and would also do my maximum to spread any friend key fairly. I also have plans to contribute as much as I can to the community by releasing screenshots, videos and informations (while still respecting the privacy engagements) to allow them to learn new points about the game.

Also, I would indeed be incredibly grateful :)

Thanks !
http://mmoclash.com - Online Gaming Forum
Last edited by Kolmir on Oct 20, 2011, 12:57:09 PM
I don't believe I deserve it at all. To be honest I'm just playing random F2P games until Guild Wars 2 comes out, and I've been wanting an awesome dungeon crawler. Reminds me of Baldur's Gate and Champions or Norath back in the PS2 days.
I...don't think that's a valid question.

It's not a matter of should, or shouldn't, it's a matter of wanting one, which I do, just as everyone else that is here, so I can't give an answer.
In short,

you're awesome ;)
http://www.pathofexileforums.net/forums/
Check here for all your PoE needs!
I Could come up with alot of reasons, Both real and fake. I could whine about how My dad died and the only way i could bring him peace was to play POE because it was his biggest wish... I could also say that today is my birthday and i deserve a key.

I personally this that my best reason is that i want to play this game so damn badly (: i've been following the latest Rpg games for some time, and POE is the only one that looks promising.

Please give this key to someone who Would do something good for the community, rather than someone with a bad excuse.

Thank you for giving a key away.

By the way.

Last edited by lmcake on Oct 20, 2011, 1:29:43 PM
because:

;)

furthermore i got a sick certificate for the whole next month and have plenty of time testing this great game (and nothing else to do. and d2 sucks^^)...
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Honestly i would love one today cse i failed my midterm and got a speeding ticket it would really just make my day
because if i have to look at the beta timer any longer im going to gouge my eyes out with my keyboard...
Because there's no reason i shouldn't get one.
I'm active, helpful and i'dtry my best to make everyone else game experience be better (specially bug reporting and feedback, which is the main objective of beta, not just play and ignore them as many do)
Last edited by KurzedMetal on Oct 20, 2011, 1:25:55 PM
I like pizza. I LIKE it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info