DONE, KEY FOR Clownkrieger

Well, simple question: why you should get a key? I'll give some1 key today :D
DONE, KEY FOR Clownkrieger
He made me laught, so key for him,
thanks,
Bocciano
May The Key Be With You!
Last edited by BoccianoO on Oct 20, 2011, 2:04:58 PM
I've been following the POE project for quite a while now but as a guy with a job and life I haven't had the time or mood to register until now. Anyway, if'd get a key I'd very much appreciate it as I'd really like to play an online action rpg again since a long time and I'm sure I could give valuable feedback. And have a shitload of fun of course ;)

Greetings and thanks
I don't deserve it any more than the next person. But, I'm a very long time follower of the Diablo type games. I've been following PoE for a couple months now and have come to terms that it will be a game I most likely will be playing for a while. There aren't any other games that bring the Hardcore aspect to the table like D2 used to do. I'm just so excited to get into this game and look around!

There's really no reason why you should give it to ME, other than the fact that I'd love you forever and you'd make my day (or week/month?). =)
I've never played a hackandslash game like this, and after watching Zooc and Totalbiscuit play it, I was inspired to play it myself. I now regret not signing up 2 months ago when I heard about it. I really want to explore outside of the click and move MMOs and try new games. I really like the idea of the customization and hardcore league, and I feel like this is the game for me, and I want to help make the finished product the best it can be.

Anyways, since we all want the key, why don't we make a train?
Well, i've been here for a while, I've been quite active, and if I don't get to play i'll spend that time watching playthroughs of it anyway.

Maybe you should just take a look at my profile and comments history and decide for yourself if I'm worth it :) I sincerely hope you do.
Thanks in advance for the opportunity, and no hard feelings if you decide to give it to someone more qualified.

P.S: The key is strong in this one.
Last edited by Shadsy on Oct 20, 2011, 12:29:41 PM
I'm not going to complain about never getting a key. I think this game looks pretty sweet. I'm sure you can agree seeing you are a beta member. I'm just looking to meet some people and finally start playing a good game again. Thanks
I am in the military and I have a wife and kid.

I love games. I have been following Diablo 3 and I kept seeing people referring to this game but never took a look. After finally having seen this game it made me wish this game is the way they were taking Diablo 3.

Anyways. I am not the hardcore gamer I use to be but I am still an avid gamer. And I would love to make this game my new home.

I have been a member of a LOT of beta test in my time and I am great at finding ways to break the mechanics of a game. If you get me in I will do my best to push and try and break them so hopefully when the game goes live-People won't be able to do it then.

You would be making me happy ^^ Which in turn would make my wife happy which in turn will make my daughter happy ^^ So you would be making an entire family happy ;)
I want one because i never have any luck in competitions, last I visited some of Starcraft 42, where the chance is quite high but no luck for me. I'm totally bored right now, because no game really interest me atm and I'm in the middle of my school holidays!
I got so much time but no invite, so you could make me really really happy :D
Hail to Keysus, baby!
If i were studying the same ammount of time waiting for beta, i would have Ph.D :)
Because my b-day is the 21st (tomorrow xD) wouldn't mind a key to celebrate turning 23 among other stuff.
All Hail Keysus!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info