Haven't got a key? You're lucky!

"
ExplosiveCat wrote:
(You might want to repeat this to yourself every day to stay sane.)

Hahahhaa, ualreadymadbro?
"
Snagod wrote:
Well the word "humour" cant express how stupid this thread is. U dont deserve to go into the beta with all this "this game is stupid; its all fake" things.

Best regards!

Sigh... I am in the beta mate, won a contest recently. So yeah, whatever, enjoy your beta. Hopefully we won't meet in game.
more food for the trolls!

Spoiler
><{{{*>

irony? its something about metal, am i right?

mmd :)

(btw: america is a fake, too...)
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Fake timer, Fake beta members, Fake game! You're on to it))) XD
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
"
ExplosiveCat wrote:
"
Snagod wrote:
Well the word "humour" cant express how stupid this thread is. U dont deserve to go into the beta with all this "this game is stupid; its all fake" things.

Best regards!

Sigh... I am in the beta mate, won a contest recently. So yeah, whatever, enjoy your beta. Hopefully we won't meet in game.

At first, I read this post and felt so bad and was all like I'm definitely giving my spare beta key to this awesome guy who has such an astounding grasp on how irony works but I just read how you're already in beta so I gave it to someone else! Can't wait to see u in game where we can have wonderful ironic discourse as we walk into the sunset.
IGN: Quiscient
Haha. I thought the peoples response were funny.

I thought it was pretty clear it was all in jest.
It amazes me how people don't get sarcasm...

Just to make sure no one keeps posting crap about the guy being mad and what not...

He doesn't mean a thing he says! = sarcasm
"
LongWalks wrote:
"
ExplosiveCat wrote:
"
Snagod wrote:

Best regards!

At first, I read this post and felt so bad and was all like I'm definitely giving my spare beta key to this awesome guy who has such an astounding grasp on how irony works but I just read how you're already in beta so I gave it to someone else! Can't wait to see u in game where we can have wonderful ironic discourse as we walk into the sunset.

I really dont wanna start a fisht with you mister. Have a lot more better things to do ;)
Keysus- His power is infinite!
humor? how is this funny? can anybody tell me please.
Random Facts
Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.
1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue.
Charlie Brown's father was a barber.
thank you for reading.

"
LongWalks wrote:

Thanks for the offer, I hope to meet you too :)
What's your name in game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info