PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

FAQ:

Q: My items aren't showing
  • Make sure you are searching with "Online only: Off" and "Seller" set to your account name (not your character name)
  • If you are listing items on forums, make sure your profile is not set to private, and you have at least 1 character level 30 or higher.
  • If you are listing items on forums, try bumping your forum thread.
  • Try visiting control.poe.trade and logging in to force a reindex of your profile.
  • It might take up to 5 minutes to index your forum thread after any changes.

Q: My items are showing but they shouldn't be / I just deleted my forum thread and it's still showing up
  • You have to bump your forum thread for poe.trade to see it, by posting any message to it.
  • You can also search for your items on poe.trade and click "Verify" under them, it should show as "Sold" and disappear from search in a few minutes.

Q: I'm not shown as online
  • You will be shown as online if you are using public stash tabs ($$$)
  • If you don't have premium stash tabs, you can use Acquisition to set your status as online. Watch this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeqU9jkWRy0

Q: My search is returning items it shouldn't
  • If you are using a Count filter group, make sure every mod is listed once. Listing same mod multiple times would cause it to get counted multiple times.

Q: I've reached level 100 and my IGN should be gold but it's not.
  • Make sure your profile is not private.
  • Visit control.poe.trade, log in and your profile will get refreshed in a few minutes.

Q: I'm only shown online in the league I'm playing in, but I'd rather be shown online everywhere.
  • You can control this setting through your control.poe.trade link, visit control.poe.trade to receive your access URL.

Last edited by xyz on Oct 24, 2021, 7:23:28 PM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2023, 12:43:51 PM
nice, hope you finish it soon, would be a very useful tool
IGN : Hungryneko
Nice work. I think a level field would be a good addition if possible.
ohhhh this is coooolllll
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
Prooops dude! This will make shopping for stuff so much easier.
This page is now on my fav toolbar. You sir, have made my life 25% easier.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Awesome! Can't wait until you get jewelery and quivers working but it's great still!
Thank you for your work. :)
Awesome stuff. Just wondering.. are the results listed in any particular order? Same order as the forum I assume? Also, is this just the shops forums or the wts forums as well?
Last edited by FaceLicker on Feb 6, 2013, 4:21:45 PM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
Awesome stuff. Just wondering.. are the results listed in any particular order? Same order as the forum I assume? Also, is this just the shops forums or the wts forums as well?

They're listed in random order (not actually random, just not ordered).
Only "Shops" forum is parsed. I'll add another one later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info