Thanks Dev's!

I don't know if it's been said... but I want to be sincere in thanking the Dev's for taking the time to respond to community threads.

FAR too often developers get so engrossed in their work or disregard their community that guys are left in the cold. People end up feeling like they're not heard or are worthless in the community.

I've seen a few of you guys taking the time to not only respond, but to add significant content to the thread that encourages more discussion. You actually welcome replies and then continue to interact with them. That's phenomenal.

So kudos to you.

EDIT:

I should say thank you to the mods too... you guys are doing some decent work here. This has been one of the more civil forums I've had the pleasure of being on in a while. Whether that stays that way after release remains to be seen. :P But I'm confident.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
Last edited by PrimusPalus on Oct 20, 2011, 12:19:23 AM
This. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
I don't know if it's been said... but I want to be sincere in thanking the Dev's for taking the time to respond to community threads.

FAR too often developers get so engrossed in their work or disregard their community that guys are left in the cold. People end up feeling like they're not heard or are worthless in the community.

I've seen a few of you guys taking the time to not only respond, but to add significant content to the thread that encourages more discussion. You actually welcome replies and then continue to interact with them. That's phenomenal.

So kudos to you.

EDIT:

I should say thank you to the mods too... you guys are doing some decent work here. This has been one of the more civil forums I've had the pleasure of being on in a while. Whether that stays that way after release remains to be seen. :P But I'm confident.

Absolutely true!!!! In my last thread i acted out and didnt quite think things through. However for GGG to get involved surely did help me appreciate them a lot more. To come in and clean up my views and thoughs means a lot to a gamer thats is only trying to help and do what i can for the game. I absolutely appreciate them for what they do and how they do it. In the end i and many others only want the best for GGG and POE to grow and become a great game (not that it isnt already!!!!!!!!!!)
joined 11/25/11
Indeed, they truly care about their fans more than any other studio I've dealt with.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
Indeed, they truly care about their fans more than any other studio I've dealt with.

I have tested and played many Betas... I can absolutely agree with this statement 100%
joined 11/25/11
Last edited by troopertroup on Oct 20, 2011, 12:40:50 AM
amazing!
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
Agreed, thanks Devs, and Mods!
Hmm... What should I write here?
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:

For a small indie company not only is it MUCH easier to give back quality customer service but it is pretty much necessary to stay afloat.

People would quickly lose interest in the game if the mods / developers were completely silent on topics the community wanted to discuss.

And I sure do hope they care about us, if we all decide this game sucks ( obviously this won't happen ) and leave they're kinda left holding the bag on a free game with people not making enough transactions and they lose their shirts.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

"
FailTree wrote:
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:

For a small indie company not only is it MUCH easier to give back quality customer service but it is pretty much necessary to stay afloat.

People would quickly lose interest in the game if the mods / developers were completely silent on topics the community wanted to discuss.

And I sure do hope they care about us, if we all decide this game sucks ( obviously this won't happen ) and leave they're kinda left holding the bag on a free game with people not making enough transactions and they lose their shirts.

There's... "doing what is necessary", and "going above and beyond". I don't think you'd argue that they've certainly stepped up to the plate and do what other companies fail to. All the while creating what seems like a decent product.

Now I know someone is thinking it... don't get me wrong and say, "You're just sucking up for the beta". I'm not. I've done hundreds of betas and if I miss out I'll be disappointed but it happens. But in my experience I've seen how these groups interact with their community. These guys seem genuine.

Plus the last major beta I was involved in, the mods went ballistic and were banning people voicing their concerns and flaming them publicly on the forums. The team here seems pretty good about keeping things calm and mature.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info