Post your birthday!

"
Raxlea wrote:
It all depends on the exact time of day and year

I'm not into astrology but haven't you heard about the "new" zodiacal sign and the range shift of the old ones?
AFAIK (which is not much) "experts" in the subject have very different opinions and there's no exact time ranges for some signs.

I may be wrong tho, i couldn't care less :P I'm not superstitious.
today Oct 21st turned 23 :)
All Hail Keysus!
29 March :3
Dec 25th 1971

I got cursed with 1 present for both christmas and birthday, as well as a cheesy christmasy sounding name: Christopher Noel White, puke!
"
KurzedMetal wrote:
"
Raxlea wrote:
It all depends on the exact time of day and year

I'm not into astrology but haven't you heard about the "new" zodiacal sign and the range shift of the old ones?
AFAIK (which is not much) "experts" in the subject have very different opinions and there's no exact time ranges for some signs.

I may be wrong tho, i couldn't care less :P I'm not superstitious.

i thought that was just a lot of hype that surrounded an idea that a professor at U of Minnesota had for a 13th sign, it was quickly dismissed by the rest of the scientific community as a silly idea and it was then decided that a new one wouldn't be added and the old ones will stay the same
"
fishboy11 wrote:
Dec 25th 1971

I got cursed with 1 present for both christmas and birthday, as well as a cheesy christmasy sounding name: Christopher Noel White, puke!

Whoaa wait dude, you are kidding right? Cause that is exactly my birthdate as well. Dec 25th, 1971.
Nope not kidding, that is kinda weird tho :) guess we both turn 40 in 2 months.
"
today Oct 21st turned 23 :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RON !!! :D

I'm 26 already .. :(

EDIT: Btw, zeto or other mod: shouldn't it be an Off Top forum thread?
Smile, You're in Path of Exile !
Last edited by przebisty on Oct 21, 2011, 4:45:07 AM
25/10/1988

next week birthday
Sorry for the double post.
Last edited by KurzedMetal on Oct 21, 2011, 6:32:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info