Post your birthday!

"
Hissatsu wrote:
many octobers! mine's on 24th :O wthas key etc :P

Oct 24?

If so we have a run of 23, 24, 25
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
exactly why i said so many octobers :P or maybe just consecutive
October 27 I turn the wonderful age of 22 celebrating another year that I was able to legally drink in bars. woohoo.
23rd and on are scorpio cool.

I turn 29, getting old...

1st game on the computer I got addicted to was simcity 2000 lol

.:It's never too late to become what you might have been:.
"
Brooklyn wrote:
October 27 I turn the wonderful age of 22 celebrating another year that I was able to legally drink in bars. woohoo.

Pff, Bars are expensive. I just go out and grab a handle of rum and drink with friends :D

"
icassel wrote:
23rd and on are scorpio cool.

I turn 29, getting old...

1st game on the computer I got addicted to was simcity 2000 lol

Actually it depends on the source, I guess. I used to be labeled as Libra, but now some sites say I'm a Scorpio. Apparently the dates have actually changed (didn't care to find proof to what I read), though, and I'm a Virgo now?

Whatever, don't really care, as I'm actually a Drunk.
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
25/12 - The joys of being born on christmas day! Well at least you always have the day off.
Last edited by Daemonaz on Oct 20, 2011, 4:27:41 AM
My join date is my birthday ;p
I think the reason for having so many players telling his birthdays is about to come (on nov or oct) is because they are happy, and are willing to share it with us (i know i am).

While the ones who's birthday is far from now don't get identified with the thread (and it's title) and just skip it.

I don't know why but i like to hold on the idea that everyone is mature enough to not lie about it :D.

BTW, i updated the list.
Last edited by KurzedMetal on Oct 20, 2011, 6:54:50 AM
Mine is on the 22/02, guess no birthday surprise for me for a while. :P
7APR89
My business is to succeed, and I’m good at it. I create my Iliad by my actions, create it day by day."- Napoleon (1804), in a conversation with Pope Pius VII at Fontainebleau.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info